Dasha & Sasha and Eva #2 (2023)

14 minutes ago, Boing said:

To have Italian citizenship you must have a regular paid official job with taxes and contributions to pay or get married to an Italian (I'm sure of this).
They talked about this during the discussions in recent days: evidently having a passport is not enough.
Masha declared herself a political refugee (this was discussed here some time ago by others) and therefore she cannot go back to Russia to renew her passport and therefore under this condition Italy issued her a passport which could be provisional. (I'm less sure of this because I don't know the current Italian legislation on political refugees)

Another way is by investing in the country, but I guess she doesn't have that kind of money.

18 minutes ago, Boing said:

To have Italian citizenship you must have a regular paid official job with taxes and contributions to pay or get married to an Italian (I'm sure of this).
They talked about this during the discussions in recent days: evidently having a passport is not enough.
Masha declared herself a political refugee (this was discussed here some time ago by others) and therefore she cannot go back to Russia to renew her passport and therefore under this condition Italy issued her a passport which could be provisional. (I'm less sure of this because I don't know the current Italian legislation on political refugees)

that may well be the case. I'm not up to date.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

The only time this apartment gets any conversation is when Dasha & Sasha have others in the apartment.

With just the two of them it's dull and dead.

This is because we have seen ABSOLUTELY everything from these two .. Also , the times that this apartment got really “ talkable “ it was when Sasha was completely drunk … let’s see how and what Evan brings , many people have insane expectations 😉

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is because we have seen ABSOLUTELY everything from these two .. Also , the times that this apartment got really “ talkable “ it was when Sasha was completely drunk … let’s see how and what Evan brings , many people have insane expectations 😉

I agree with you ddhm. This new living situation for Eva is a far cry from her time in Barcelona. Here, she has no opportunity for socializing with other groups of RLC participants as in Barcelona. She also does not have a boyfriend around to help facilitate any sexual encounters. It's hard to know what brought Eva to this new place. With no active Russian translator it's impossible to get any idea of that. So, I'm just going to sit back and enjoy her pretty face and not worry about anything sexual here...although truth be told, most of us would love to see the seductive Eva in action once again.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

With just the two of them it's dull and dead.

It's tough
Montenegro does not have the opportunity like Rome;
no tourists in winter, there is no Russian community
One option is couchsurfing, which is how Sam started it.
Even a roommate like Eva won't bring the change.
I think it will be like Masha's visit
The couple basically took care of themselves after parting with Masha. they will not change.
The stormy times are over. everyone is older. And Masha thinks about marriage....😵‍💫

13 hours ago, rado07 said:

It's tough
Montenegro does not have the opportunity like Rome;
no tourists in winter, there is no Russian community
One option is couchsurfing, which is how Sam started it.
Even a roommate like Eva won't bring the change.
I think it will be like Masha's visit
The couple basically took care of themselves after parting with Masha. they will not change.
The stormy times are over. everyone is older. And Masha thinks about marriage....😵‍💫

It is difficult to predict how this will develop. Now we have to wait and see.

However, what makes me a little bit surprised is that Eva hasn't even taken a shower yet. Or have I just overlooked that?

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is difficult to predict how this will develop. Now we have to wait and see.

However, what makes me a little bit surprised is that Eva hasn't even taken a shower yet. Or have I just overlooked that?

She didn't even changed her clothes on cam. She goes to the private restrooms.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She didn't even changed her clothes on cam. She goes to the private restrooms.

Okay, then I wasn't wrong.

It looks like Eva is not really back in the project after all. Too bad. I was looking forward to her beeing back in the project, but if there's one thing RLC doesn't need, it's another girl hiding from the camera. 

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Okay, then I wasn't wrong.

It looks like Eva is not really back in the project after all. Too bad. I was looking forward to her beeing back in the project, but if there's one thing RLC doesn't need, it's another girl hiding from the camera. 

It was a surprise to me when I saw her name as a member of the project since when she first arrived it didn't seem that way and still isn't. I understand if she doesn't feel the need of bating or that she might be sad about a possible break up with Matvei but hiding from the cams the way she's doing has no explanation.

49 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It was a surprise to me when I saw her name as a member of the project since when she first arrived it didn't seem that way and still isn't. I understand if she doesn't feel the need of bating or that she might be sad about a possible break up with Matvei but hiding from the cams the way she's doing has no explanation.

I didn't notice her until she was already listed. I would not have had a problem if she had just stayed there as a guest.

What really bothers me is that RLC just lists names and some residents even with them not actually in the project for real. Just look at B2 or the C&N apartment. That is simply an insult to the paying customer. 

I honestly wouldn't have expected something like that from Eva. If I remember back, she was always very fair to the cameras. Then there were also some really exciting events. Well, another RLC disappointment. 

Eva brings some color into her room
bought a new blanket and pillow
then a phone call with Mat in Bali
How are the cats... ate pizza... what kind of film are you watching right now...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1