Dasha & Sasha and Eva #2 (2023)

36 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

No

Wrong hand to mean anything

Russians, Ukrainians, and a number of other nationalities typically wear their wedding ring on the ring finger of the right hand.

• Upvote 1

Eva's name on the apartment isn't necessarily indicative of a long stay, it just means she's being paid by RLC while she's there.  There have been short tenancies before, she could just be there for two or three weeks to see her frined Dasha before returning to Matvei.

• Upvote 1

Short Story:
The automatic vacuum cleaner has a name. It's called Svetlana.
He first spoke Russian, then Sasha switched to Italian, because the commands there are shorter. But to be fair to his origins, Dasha said that now, being transgender, he/she gets the name Svetlana. 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Purchasing:
Eva bought pillows, one was supposed to cost €40, she needed two.
she spoke to the shop assistant and there was a discount,
two for the price of one plus an additional 50% discount, so €20 for a pillow.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Purchasing:
Eva bought pillows, one was supposed to cost €40, she needed two.
she spoke to the shop assistant and there was a discount,
two for the price of one plus an additional 50% discount, so €20 for a pillow.

two thoughts on this.
she buys pillows; so she will probably be here for more than 3 weeks. (my subscription runs for 3 months, I hope Eva doesn't disappoint me)
she buys two pillows; So there's a chance that Mat is following or that a guest has signed up.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, rado07 said:

two thoughts on this.
she buys pillows; so she will probably be here for more than 3 weeks. (my subscription runs for 3 months, I hope Eva doesn't disappoint me)
she buys two pillows; So there's a chance that Mat is following or that a guest has signed up.

When I saw her with two new pillow covers I tough that maybe Mat is on his way but for that I believe he will have to join the project because is a really long trip to make to stay for only a weekend or so.

• Like 1

At evening:
Eva has put on her new transparent underwear because a call with Mat is scheduled on the phone.

Exceptionally not tonight:
S&D and now Eva watch the TV series Olga every night at the moment. (TV-Olga saves her relatives from trouble, leads a strange life and rarely thinks.) It seems funny.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1