Dasha & Sasha and Eva #2 (2023)

Prague is within Schengen, Montenegro is not.

Tourist visas for Bali are limited to 30 days.  From Reuters in March,

"Authorities in Indonesia's popular holiday island of Bali have asked the central immigration agency to cancel a visa-on-arrival policy for Russian and Ukrainian nationals after tourists were found working illegally.

Russian nationals are among the biggest groups of foreign arrivals in Indonesia, according to official tourism data. At least four Russian citizens were deported this month for visa violations."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, rado07 said:

That's a good thought.
A lot has happened on the coast of Montenegro, I still remember the sleepy places from Tito's time.
I recently checked out the town on the coast. There are now many apartment buildings, hotels and shops there, and things have changed enormously.
But from Denpasar with the bustling Russian community to Montenegro permanently? In winter it is very quiet.
Matvei seems to be very comfortable in Bali. Eva had also planned to live there for a long time, but fate made it possible.
But of course money has to come into the till. With 3 months RLC you can certainly live comfortably in Bali for a year.
So I think Eva is going back to Bali.

I also think she goes back … I had a girlfriend from Montenegro in 2017 , I didn’t  visit her there but she shared many many stories about her country and i can really tell that there are tons of opportunities there , the money though isn’t much ..As you very rightfully say , if they make a 3 months RLC residency , they will easily make a year in Denpasar .. I was paying for a month there for a scooter 80€ and I was living in an apartment with 3 rooms , 2 bathrooms and a kitchen / living room ( 3 other people ) and we were paying 125€(each )  for a month and it was also next to Changu which is very popular place .. so , very possibly that they return but let’s not forget that for the Russians isn’t so easy to travel ( not for the destination but for the money nowadays , as Asia is free to go but the income has seen suffering because of the war .. ) , i don’t know then if other Russian speaking nations have acceptance to “ pure Russian people “ services , especially on such a sensitive subject like psychology .

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I also think she goes back … I had a girlfriend from Montenegro in 2017 , I didn’t  visit her there but she shared many many stories about her country and i can really tell that there are tons of opportunities there , the money though isn’t much ..As you very rightfully say , if they make a 3 months RLC residency , they will easily make a year in Denpasar .. I was paying for a month there for a scooter 80€ and I was living in an apartment with 3 rooms , 2 bathrooms and a kitchen / living room ( 3 other people ) and we were paying 125€(each )  for a month and it was also next to Changu which is very popular place .. so , very possibly that they return but let’s not forget that for the Russians isn’t so easy to travel ( not for the destination but for the money nowadays , as Asia is free to go but the income has seen suffering because of the war .. ) , i don’t know then if other Russian speaking nations have acceptance to “ pure Russian people “ services , especially on such a sensitive subject like psychology .

She does online.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She does online.

You will always need the face to face sessions I believe , this is also how you gain experience and become better .. I don’t know anything of course , i just assume from whatever life has learned me 😊

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She does online.

Where are most of her 'patients' living?  And what currency is she being paid with?

One ruble = 181.50 Indonesian rupiah

182 rupiah = 0.01 Euros. 

(10000 rubles = 114 euros)

a pack of Marlboro cigarettes in Moscow supposedly costs 2.3 Euros in 2023, 205 rubles.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, moules said:

Where are most of her 'patients' living?  And what currency is she being paid with?

She conducts online sessions. Quite common in Russia or Ukraine.
(individually or as a group)
There are 2500 rubles per 50 minutes or as a group 1200 for 3 hours
If you are in Bali there is a possibility of a personal session.
it is in russian
the prices are OK.
but I think the number of customers is still too small to make a living from it.

She's teasing herself right now.

Now she's playing with herself. Would have been extra hot if Sasha wA tearing Dasha up right now but watching Eva right now is still just as hot as she's always been.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

She conducts online sessions. Quite common in Russia or Ukraine.
(individually or as a group)
There are 2500 rubles per 50 minutes or as a group 1200 for 3 hours
If you are in Bali there is a possibility of a personal session.
it is in russian
the prices are OK.
but I think the number of customers is still too small to make a living from it.

thank you.  I was thinking that if she focused her practice on areas where there was a significant number of emigres who would pay in a currency other than rubles that might be a successful approach.  My understanding is that a Russian citizen residing in Russia cannot use a Russian bank issued credit card such as VISA to pay for goods or services bought outside of Russia.