POST ONLY WEIRD STUFF HERE. NO NORMAL SHIT. Thank you.

Foamy T. Squirrel

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post only weird shit here, huh? Then we need to move the entire board to one thread.

The pix posted? Nothing weird about the amp girl. She's hot and when you click the second pic of her, it blows up nicely. You can count the puss hairs. The second pic, yeah, a tad weird with all of the artwork, but the dumb bitch with her lips sewn shut isn't weird, it's just plain fucking stupid.

How is she going to suck you off with her mouth sewn shut?  I'll go with the amp girl, though I hate it when they don't get their feet, or in her case, foot, in the picture.

How is she going to suck you off with her mouth sewn shut?  I'll go with the amp girl, though I hate it when they don't get their feet, or in her case, foot, in the picture.

I'm not sure I'd want to know what she did to her labia or anus, either.

As for feet in the picture, at least she has a damn good excuse.

You asked for it.

1353714920213.jpg

1367588645614.jpg 

I tried to do it the  old way  (attachments and other options )and it said it did not pass security check.(TSA  ;))  Is this something new?  I had to use add image to post

The Amputee girl looks hot. At least your guaranteed she won't run away.

I now officially apologize for having started this thread.

I should have expected such vomit-inducing posts here considering the quality of our membership. Maybe I'll post a thread in honor of our beloved CC women next time. Maybe Kitten will ban me, and save me from further misery.

post-19450-145739620591_thumb.jpg