POST ONLY WEIRD STUFF HERE. NO NORMAL SHIT. Thank you.

Foamy T. Squirrel

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading where some dumb bitch paid $20G's to have a third breast 'built'. So that she could get on TV.

The pixs above? Fuzzy bad PhotoShopping at it's best.

It was all a scam TBG. :o

I hate to resort to Wikipedia about this sort of stuff, but here you go anyway: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accessory_breast

I guess you guys did not date very many non-standard women in your youth...  :P

(I didn't get to nibble on more than two nipples at a time, either . Except for, well, a two-for-one night and that was difficult to engineer and cost me a fortune in booze to get them both drunk enough. And even that only added up to four. )

Yet as sad and sordid as this love affair was, it is still a better love story than Twilight ever was.

"The Girl Who Talked to Dolphins."    Are you laughing yet? 

Miss. Lovatt:    "Ooooo You make me so wet baby, when you splash around like that."

Dolphin:  "Eeeeee Eeeeee Eeeeee!"   

They would have made a great addition to RLC, had the times been different.  Might even have given Efim and Diana a run for their money, as far as sheer excitement goes.  Especially with the under water cam.

Subscriber:  "Wow!,.. They were really making some nasty waves there in Lovatt's apartment last night."

And can you imagine her sucking him off?  Why, His blow hole would be spouting off steam as he panted away like an old locomotive.    Choo Choo     

Yet as sad and sordid as this love affair was, it is still a better love story than Twilight ever was.

"The Girl Who Talked to Dolphins."    Are you laughing yet? 

Miss. Lovatt:    "Ooooo You make me so wet baby, when you splash around like that."

Dolphin:  "Eeeeee Eeeeee Eeeeee!"   

They would have made a great addition to RLC, had the times been different.  Might even have given Efim and Diana a run for their money, as far as sheer excitement goes.  Especially with the under water cam.

Subscriber:  "Wow!,.. They were really making some nasty waves there in Lovatt's apartment last night."

And can you imagine her sucking him off?  Why, His blow hole would be spouting off steam as he panted away like an old locomotive.    Choo Choo   

As someone who used to sing the "Flipper" song every time I ate a tuna sandwich, I hake to say it, and I wouldn't want to carp on the subject too long, but I think her entire plan was floundering from the start. I Wanda what she was thinking.