B4 - General Topic 2023 #21 (March / April)

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

The first should be Aziza, but since she's the boss's snack I guess she will be there for a long time.

Well she has awoken the boss' sexual appetite,him and nelly have been having sex almost daily since that eventful night!!

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Well she has awoken the boss' sexual appetite,him and nelly have been having sex almost daily since that eventful night!!

As was very rightfully said , the best way to cover a “ mistake “ , it is always showing how much you love the other … I still remember Nelly , immediately the next day after whatever she was doing with Martina , fucking Bogdan passionately … BUT , because it was a g/g thing , most people  here loved it and taking it as normal and not a marriage betrayal .. I can’t imagine what would be here in this very forum if Bogdan was fucking Aziza exactly the way Nelly and Martina were fucking one another , poor Bogdan , everyone would hit on him like “ shame on him “ not respecting the marriage … 

And amongst people in this forum who can “ identify “ nice women from “ washed up “ women , I consider  Aziza is way more more attractive at this very period than Nelly … Still , Bogdan’s tactics show how wrong all this is and how guilty he is and he should be feeling .. and sex on cameras can maybe ( AT LEAST THEY THINK 😂🤣 ) could possibly make the viewers forget the deleted footage and the kiss and the ass light spank 😂🤣😂🤣 … YOU WERE CAUGHT , poor Fior , they might fire him 😳😫😱😱