B4 - General Topic 2023 #21 (March / April)

25 minutes ago, Marco71 said:

But which cam 2.6? If you refer to the apartment of Bogdan i see just stairs and a door.

Cam 2-6 in B-4 looks to the west.  To the west of the pool in B-4 is the garage, which also has an office.  There is a parking area near the garage, and a car is often parked there.  There is a parking space also near the front door to B-7, but they do not park cars there because it it is difficult to access this space.   There are parking spaces on the street in front of B-7, and these are sometimes used.

4 minutes ago, moules said:

Cam 2-6 in B-4 looks to the west.  To the west of the pool in B-4 is the garage, which also has an office.  There is a parking area near the garage, and a car is often parked there.  There is a parking space also near the front door to B-7, but they do not park cars there because it it is difficult to access this space.   There are parking spaces on the street in front of B-7, and these are sometimes used.

Do you mean 2-6 Bathroom, where i see the bathtube and two windows?

1 minute ago, Troy said:

Out of curiosity how do you guys see the stair, cars and the garage? I don't see any of that on my RLC?

I can see the silhouette of the car and many time I saw the car when the blinding is open.