B4 - General Topic 2023 #21 (March / April)

1 minute ago, mohdm13244 said:

I have no idea about this forum and how to think

Ok...Here's a friendly tip...Don't try to stalk the girls. Most of us don't have any contact with them, and if we did, we wouldn't chuck the info out there...

By all means follow your favourites on RLC...we all have our favourites...but calm down a bit

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Tani seems the most ready and awake and welcoming   

she is so fucking sexy.

you 2 queers find this sad ... lmao  .... let me return the favor 🥱

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok...Here's a friendly tip...Don't try to stalk the girls. Most of us don't have any contact with them, and if we did, we wouldn't chuck the info out there...

By all means follow your favourites on RLC...we all have our favourites...but calm down a bit

There are idiots on here that stalk the girls after they leave RLC. I find that creepy. I can't be the only one that doesn't give a shit what happens to these girls when they leave.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I said it was sad because her fucking hideous lips are anything but sexy.

hardly hideous ...close to normal for many east European women ...  she has a sexy body, totally fit, cute tits , I like the exotic side to her ugly tatoos ....and she is very sexual ...fucks , sucks and bates more than any of these part timers 

maybe not your ideal woman but for many they would eat her shit she's so sexy   lol

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

hardly hideous ...close to normal for many east European women ...  she has a sexy body, totally fit, cute tits , I like the exotic side to her ugly tatoos ....and she is very sexual ...fucks , sucks and bates more than any of these part timers 

maybe not your ideal woman but for many they would eat her shit she's so sexy   lol

So you don't even pay the $20 for  a year of CC.