B7 - General Topic 2023 #7 (March / April)

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Kimberly is back 🙂

As much as  like Kimberly and her weird behaviour,I think she has run her course at RLC,nothing would change,there would be no surprises...she's 'maxed out' her potential and it's time she leaves....

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

As much as  like Kimberly and her weird behaviour,I think she has run her course at RLC,nothing would change,there would be no surprises...she's 'maxed out' her potential and it's time she leaves....

She’s just living in an environment with colleagues she doesn’t like . Major mistake by her that she hasn’t tried ( second chance ) to come closer with someone apart from Anthony , Grisha and Alsu , she’s the more suitable to replace Zhanna and at least be in B1 and spend time with Yana , go out and enjoy Barcelona . She doesn’t go out to sunbath by the pool , she will have evening sessions according to her mood and it is more than obvious that she’s looking forward already to be in B1 again in some days and watch / celebrate the Easter times in Barcelona . 

I still wish that she stays , despite the co-existence problems , we can always expect the unexpected from her , I consider her generous with the viewers and she’s not pretending .. Let’s see where it goes with her , there are other tenants who don’t deserve to be there currently , the purge perhaps shops start with them , otherwise a very terrible boring summer looks ahead 😟

• Like 1
  • Haha 3