B7 - General Topic 2023 #7 (March / April)

10 hours ago, cupid30 said:

The pussy pointed directly at the camera shots are really getting old!! 

They've always been old, boring and uninteresting. But when rlc continues to bring in women who are boring and uninteresting, this is the only thing they know how to do.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

They've always been old, boring and uninteresting. But when rlc continues to bring in women who are boring and uninteresting, this is the only thing they know how to do.

As I have said a while ago. We need a new wild card. Who can put things in motion. The best candidate we have right now is Alsu. She has the right personality, and the right kind of "don't care"-attitude..... But so far she hasn't managed to bring much of that on camera though.

9 hours ago, ed2 said:

As I have said a while ago. We need a new wild card. Who can put things in motion. The best candidate we have right now is Alsu. She has the right personality, and the right kind of "don't care"-attitude..... But so far she hasn't managed to bring much of that on camera though.

Totally agree … But with the summer coming , if the circumstances in the villa allow , I don’t think she will have problems .. to me , many of these girls ( she’s also new and not like Elettra let’s say ) , it might be that they want to respect the others in the villa , so , despite wanting to be fun , free spirited and wild , they “ step back “ so as to have good “ relationships “ with the rest of their colleagues .. let’s see and hope that Alsu will continue with this great approach that she has , showing that she’s there to really have fun and make some new friends . 

7 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

C'est Nelly qui a remis à Aziza quelque chose et pas l'inverse

Nelly picked it up in her bathroom. It was some new stuff, still had the tags on.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ed2 said:

remember those 2 Wildcat chicks that came in all crazy and nude all the time , girls gone wild   well they shocked us, the B4 girls, Boggy and the B7's   .... well that was fun for a minute then they fizzled because B4 had become as it is now a black hole, a vortex of sucking the life energy out of it;s residents   Apparently 

DDM said there is this thinking of getting someone more in line with the existing culture of girls ... so I kind of agree as I believe there is a better social vibe with this current group ( and now that they have eliminated the boys just dropping in at all times ) .... and has potential to have more fun together  BUT    it is going to take a lot more booze and getting the pool open and it will become the social villa it always has been   

we can be patient because that is essentially how it always works here in B4  the season has changed , the girlies are coming together .... I think they are sexy and fit and like to show off their bodies , Brit could pick up her game for sure, Tani is on a new course if self pleasure to great camera views and Zara is a sexy show girl Aziza brings mystery and drama Alsu a nut case with her nutcase buddy Kimberley to freak us out with what is next with her shit show ....  so Booze,Booze Booze and lets Get This Party started