B7 - General Topic 2023 #7 (March / April)

34 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

remember those 2 Wildcat chicks that came in all crazy and nude all the time , girls gone wild   well they shocked us, the B4 girls, Boggy and the B7's   .... well that was fun for a minute then they fizzled because B4 had become as it is now a black hole, a vortex of sucking the life energy out of it;s residents   Apparently 

DDM said there is this thinking of getting someone more in line with the existing culture of girls ... so I kind of agree as I believe there is a better social vibe with this current group ( and now that they have eliminated the boys just dropping in at all times ) .... and has potential to have more fun together  BUT    it is going to take a lot more booze and getting the pool open and it will become the social villa it always has been   

we can be patient because that is essentially how it always works here in B4  the season has changed , the girlies are coming together .... I think they are sexy and fit and like to show off their bodies , Brit could pick up her game for sure, Tani is on a new course if self pleasure to great camera views and Zara is a sexy show girl Aziza brings mystery and drama Alsu a nut case with her nutcase buddy Kimberley to freak us out with what is next with her shit show ....  so Booze,Booze Booze and lets Get This Party started   

wrong thread ??? 

Another serious chat and crying between Bogdan and Nelly … As said , life is fair , it always gives back the way you behave to it ..For sure it is issues between them judging of way of talking , I admire them that as a mature couple they discuss and try to find a common ground , but ( AND I NEED TO SAY THIS ) , i simply feel that this couple is a victim of the world they are still have chosen to live .. the cameras world . Their time in this job as tenants is long way gone , they could keep on as outsiders , but the more they are exposing themselves , the worse it becomes . 

I think nobody actually talks about them anymore or cares while doing things together , the only mentioning is when they are seen doing different things with others . Yes , they have made money , yes they managed to build a life in Barcelona but they obviously seem not ready to make it away from the facilities that the “ free life “ offers .. and this price they pay , they are keeping exposing themselves when a whole crowd , us , the subscribers , are tired and it is enough of their presence . The more they continue and they stay , the more this life will put them down .. 

I wish them the best but they need to understand they need to move forward , this life is a tragedy of how these two are ( from deleting videos and cutting off the power to tears , misunderstandings and problems ) . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Another serious chat and crying between Bogdan and Nelly … As said , life is fair , it always gives back the way you behave to it ..For sure it is issues between them judging of way of talking , I admire them that as a mature couple they discuss and try to find a common ground , but ( AND I NEED TO SAY THIS ) , i simply feel that this couple is a victim of the world they are still have chosen to live .. the cameras world . Their time in this job as tenants is long way gone , they could keep on as outsiders , but the more they are exposing themselves , the worse it becomes . 

I think nobody actually talks about them anymore or cares while doing things together , the only mentioning is when they are seen doing different things with others . Yes , they have made money , yes they managed to build a life in Barcelona but they obviously seem not ready to make it away from the facilities that the “ free life “ offers .. and this price they pay , they are keeping exposing themselves when a whole crowd , us , the subscribers , are tired and it is enough of their presence . The more they continue and they stay , the more this life will put them down .. 

I wish them the best but they need to understand they need to move forward , this life is a tragedy of how these two are ( from deleting videos and cutting off the power to tears , misunderstandings and problems ) . 

RLC has ruined them, IMO...

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

RLC has ruined them, IMO...

I totally agree my good friend . It fixed their financially but this nice life they had in Russia and they were both proud presenting it to is , their friends , sports in the apartment , Nelly and her violin , so many things lost just to make money .. it isn’t paranoia that many say that money doesn’t bring  happiness . 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think nobody actually talks about them anymore or cares while doing things together , the only mentioning is when they are seen doing different things with others . Yes , they have made money , yes they managed to build a life in Barcelona but they obviously seem not ready to make it away from the facilities that the “ free life “ offers .. and this price they pay , they are keeping exposing themselves when a whole crowd , as the subscribers are tired and it is enough of their presence . The more they continue and they stay , the more this life will put them down .. 

i don't agree with allot of what you say, you are spot on with this post!  i think van halen had a song called "nelly's cryin".  i don't feel bad/sorry for either one of them, like you said ddhm, they have been in the "free" game too long and they need to pack it and jack it on outta here.

i will never trust an under maintenance intermission again!

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

( AND I NEED TO SAY THIS ) , i simply feel that this couple is a victim of the world they are still have chosen to live .. the cameras world .

and this price they pay , they are keeping exposing themselves when a whole crowd , us , the subscribers

If you can't do the time don't do the crime.

Life style choices have consequences. They can either 'embrace the suck' or leave and have privacy.

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Their time in this job as tenants is long way gone         not ready to make it away from the facilities that the “ free life “ offers           

when a whole crowd , us , the subscribers , are tired and it is enough of their presence           they need to move forward 

Lets not just pick on Nelly and Bogdan.  " SIGH" 

To be fair, your statements could apply to many of the current RLC long term tenants. Leora, Linda, Masha, Martina, and yes Nelly.  Looking at the same ass for 5-7-9 years gets old. These tenants know they have a good thing going and will have to be dragged away kicking and screaming.

Your statement could also apply to the many returning tenants. The same tired tenants, 3-4-5 times, and then letting them stay for 8 to 12 months. 

It is what it is, an easy way to make money, with no work involved. Just show some skin to the cameras.     

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

They just need to go!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2