B7 - General Topic 2023 #7 (March / April)

So Kimberly takes a shower...she seems to have sobered up...comes back in buck naked and gets on the bed with Grisha. She spreads her legs open, showing him her stuff, he looks but is not interested. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Boing said:

Indeed the case is strange: 2 guys with similar problems in the same apartment after Thor, Samson and Tim. I'm beginning to think, however, that Grisha doesn't like girls: so the problem is different!

grisha is gay, just watch how he walks!

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

grisha is gay, just watch how he walks!

….he even looks like Freddie Mercury….I rest my case. Seriously, they are gay, gay people can like warmth from girls and being close to them. My gay friend told me that gay guys don’t like to eat out girls. Sounds funny but there was a time when many gay men did marry women and I guess that was a “tell”. Now much has changed.

So have they gone down on anyone? 

Edited by Maxbell
Typo

22 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

….he even looks like Freddie Mercury….I rest my case. Seriously, they are gay, gay people can like warmth from girls and being close to them. My gay friend told me that gay guys don’t like to eat out girls. Sounds funny but there was a time when many gay men did marry women and I guess that was a “tell”. Now much has changed.

So have they gone down on anyone? 

Wow. I appreciate your knowledge and insight.

• Haha 2