B7 - General Topic 2023 #7 (March / April)

I was hoping that Kimberly is packing to leave...that is, to leave RLC. I have never liked the idea of paying a subscription to watch someone pretend. Given the opportunity to choose between a tease and someone who is more "real life", I will always choose the latter.

• Haha 2

On second thought, I think my previous post may have been unfair. Kimberly has provided lots of nudity and I did see her give a hand-job. She may have done much more that I did not see. So, in revision, I'll just say that she has not been a good fit for the people that she shares her domicile with. RLC should just go ahead and make this an "all boys" retreat. II can't really bring myself to call them men.)

• Haha 2

i just logged into rlc in time to see nelly exit her garage and go to her room.  a minute later aziza arrives in b4, both of them had nipples that could cut glass.  does anyone know how long aziza was in the b7 garage?

this is unacceptable bullshit rlc, the garages of b4 and b7 need cameras bad! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

i just logged into rlc in time to see nelly exit her garage and go to her room.  a minute later aziza arrives in b4, both of them had nipples that could cut glass.  does anyone know how long aziza was in the b7 garage?

this is unacceptable bullshit rlc, the garages of b4 and b7 need cameras bad! 

Hahahaha...they don't give a fuck...lol

• Sad 1

Aziza left B4 at 22:25, at the same time Nelly entered into B7 garage.

Nelly came back in her room at 23:13, and Aziza came back to B4 and her room a minute later, still glued to her phone.

Notice that Aziza had a quick shower before leaving for B7, thing she usually never do. Guess she wanted to be fresh for her pajama party with Nelly

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Fennec said:

Aziza left B4 at 22:25, at the same time Nelly entered into B7 garage.

Nelly came back in her room at 23:13, and Aziza came back to B4 and her room a minute later, still glued to her phone.

Notice that Aziza had a quick shower before leaving for B7, thing she usually never do. Guess she wanted to be fresh for her pajama party with Nelly

somebody gave you a laugh emoji and i can't for the life of me, understand why.  do these people not understand?  it's like no matter what the tenants do, everything is acceptable.  there should be people communicating to rlc to install cameras in the garages.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1