US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 10 (starts 03/27/23)

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

I guess Germany doesn't publish gun violence in it's own country--or you are completely oblivious.

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Authorities say a gunman stormed a service at his former Jehovah’s Witness hall in Hamburg, killing six people before taking his own life after police arrived

Good thing you are not Jehovah Witness!!!

Was willst Du sagen ?? Natürlich kenne ich das. Überall gibt es kranke Idioten.  Doch in USA eine Potenz höher und noch mehr - durch miserable Waffen-Gesetze. Wir schärfen nach - und USA ???? NEIN- Waffenbesitz US-Grundrecht !! Dummheit stirbt in USA nicht aus.

On 3/28/2023 at 10:09 AM, StarLight28 said:

DU bist eine Lach-Nummer.

USA lieben? Für was? 2 Atombomben auf Japan ? Überfall auf den Irak mit Lügen als Begründung ? Amokläufe im Land wegen Waffen für jeden ?? McDonalds und fressen von Burger aus der Hand ??

Ich sehe keinen Grund. 14 Militär-Stützpunkte in Deutschland von denen Krieg in Irak und Syrien geführt werden ist bereits zu viel. Ami geht nach Hause. Und onaniert in den USA und findet Euch gut. Ekelhaft. 😁

Menoer, Ägypter, Griechen, Römer ging unter - eine Überheblichkeit. Nun ist diese USA dran. EU ist zum Glück wirtschaftlich ohne USA stabil. Ruhe sanft - USA. 😁

You keep bringing up the Atomic bombs dropped on Japan during WWII.  That killed far less people than the Nazi's killing the Jews and because 
Germany started the war, the responsibility for killing all those who died at the hands of Germany during WWII.

3 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

What do you want to say ?? Of course I know that. There are sick idiots everywhere. But in the USA a potency higher and even more - due to miserable gun laws. We sharpen to - and USA ???? NO- gun ownership US fundamental right !! Stupidity doesn't die out in the USA.

And you living proof that stupidity is still alive in Germany.:tongue:

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Glad to see the 80 million who voted for "Manchurian Joe" Biden are getting what they voted for.:cool:

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

This is what happens when 80 million Americans elect a president who doesn't have a clue about economics. Now they will get all the misery they voted for.:cool:

But you fail to see that all of this is affecting the rest of us too. I've been looking forward to my retirement for years. Now that it's finally here, I'm stuck with 'Joe and the Ho'. 

And the way things are going, I'm just going to retire and collect some of the money that is my entitlement. I say some, because all I'm going to feel is the shock wave and I'll be free of this wretched society. I'm looking forward to getting nuked. You never know it happens. I have enough to hold me for 20 years at my current rate of spending, which is very little. I also have no desire to be around at 85 years old either. So, I should be good.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Es sieht so aus, als würde „Manchurian Joe“ Biden die Arbeit erledigen, für die ihn die kommunistische Regierung Chinas beauftragt hat.

Sorry, Du bist einfach nur dumm. Hasst Deinen Präsidenten - weil Du Deinen Kopf ohne Gehirn immer noch im Arsch von dem US-NAZI-Wichser von Trump hast. Du bist ein armes Schwein - geistig gestört, vielleicht vom Vietnam-Trauma. 

On 3/28/2023 at 10:58 AM, StarLight28 said:

Junge DU bist voller Hass in Deinem Herzen - und Egoist. DU oder Deine Familie bist auch illegaler Einwanderer. Trump-Familie sind illegale Einwanderer. Nur Indianer sind legale "Amerikaner".  Denke darüber nach. DU bist irgendwie auch "Mensch". Es gibt viele Menschen in Amerika, denen geht es nicht gut - und jeder Mensch hat den Wunsch das es ihm und seiner Familie besser geht. Wenn DU ein Mensch wärst, dann würdest Du das verstehen !!! 😁

Fakt ist weiter, das Deine USA den Irak überfallen hat und den IS mit irakischen Waffen versorgt hat. Folge war Krieg in Syrien. Für den Krieg ist Deine USA verantwortlich. Dennoch hat Dein gehasstes DEUTSCHLAND Millionen von Flüchtlingen aus Irak und Syrien hier aufgenommen. Eigentlich sollten diese Araber "Gäste" der USA sein - verstehst Du das ???  USA macht überall in der Welt - und Folgen tragen andere. Diese Milliarden von Kosten für Flüchtlinge konnten natürlich nicht für Rüstung und US-Waffen verwendet werden. Geht das in Deinen Kopf ???

USA übernimmt sich international und steckt in alles ihre Nase rein - und Andere sollen dann bezahlen. Eine miese Strategie. USA ist so gut wie Pleite - und das schon lange. Gründe sind intern.

The statement in bold is false---here is an article that further explains the war in Syria--It was not the US that caused the war.

SOAPBOXIE.COM

1 minute ago, TBG 150 said:

But you fail to see that all of this is affecting the rest of us too. I've been looking forward to my retirement for years. Now that it's finally here, I'm stuck with 'Joe and the Ho'. 

And the way things are going, I'm just going to retire and collect some of the money that is my entitlement. I say some, because all I'm going to feel is the shock wave and I'll be free of this wretched society. I'm looking forward to getting nuked. You never know it happens. I have enough to hold me for 20 years at my current rate of spending, which is very little. I also have no desire to be around at 85 years old either. So, I should be good.

I see what is happening everyday in my IRA and other retirement accounts, I see what is happening everyday at the gas pump and grocery store, and I see what is happening every month with my utility bills. But like they say "elections have consequences," so I'm  willing to suffer the consequences in hopes the 80 million idiots who voted for Joe Biden will suffer enough to learn a lesson and kick "Manchurian Joe" and the Democrats out of office in 2024.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I see what is happening everyday in my IRA and other retirement accounts, I see what is happening everyday at the gas pump and grocery store, and I see what is happening every month with my utility bills. But like they say "elections have consequences," so I'm  willing to suffer the consequences in hopes the 80 million idiots who voted for Joe Biden will suffer enough to learn a lesson and kick "Manchurian Joe" and the Democrats out of office in 2024.

But those idiots that voted 🗳 & cheated for FUCK joe biden are crack heads & on welfare so they are welfare recipients living off the American taxpayers 

• Like 1