Masha - 2023 #2

Noldus

18 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

There's nothing wrong with relationships being open, but only if both people are on board with it. One doing it to please the other is not the right way to go with it. 

You are right with this .. but fresh made relationships like this one which is now nearly getting one year’s old , eventually one of the two starts getting jealous emotions .. I think Elvis has shown his jealousy according to Masha’s words , it will be interesting to see how this will be handled on cameras but as I said , I don’t think there are any emotions / feelings for Masha … but , life is strange and things happen when we least expect .. let’s see . 

3 hours ago, Aurage said:

Maybe my vision is biased because I'm young, but aren't they in a relationship that could be called "passionate love"? Yes it's chaotic, and Masha blames Elvis for a lot of things, but I think she still feels love for him, in her own way, in the midst of a whole mess of intense, contradictory emotions. She always seems sensitive and on edge with him, often crying. I can't remember ever seeing her like that with Sasha, for example. I don't know if it's a sign of a fragility overall, or of really intense feelings towards him. :undecided:

Masha is more than the cameras has shown us , despite being open and having done almost all and never hidden anything , nobody can be sure how her inside emotional world might be . But - there are other forum members who have been watching her even more detailed than I have through the years and for sure have a better thinking , I believe they observe the posts but don’t contribute in posting themselves - for me she’s just on a state that she simply enjoys the good times with Elvis ( that is sex ) . Other than that , as we have seen , they don’t do anything else together . They don’t go out ( at least regularly ) to bars or clubs or for afternoon / evening Rome walking around , they don’t go on holidays together , Masha never goes to his place . Everything happens in Masha’s place . Maybe , maybe , maybe , if we see or ( ( since we can’t ) assume that Masha and Elvis share nearly everything , we can talk for this relationship perhaps getting serious from Masha’s side . But I don’t think this is the option for Masha here , the open relationship that as was mentioned said to him , might be a solution but obviously it isn’t a decision that can be taken just like this . 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Masha a whore because she has an active sexual life and lives her life … ok .. So , we men that we fuck a lot , we are , hmm what ? Gigolos ? Or sexy motherfuckers ? 

If that were the problem, I'd pass over it too, but here we are at the apotheosis of exploitation. Masha basically said she was with Elvis for every possible reason except the most important one, love. What's the difference between her and any Slavic girl marrying a rich European old man? She practically told him to his face that they would only get married for a bureaucratic matter, in Elvis' place i would not accept any of Masha's conditions. It wouldn't even be a tragedy for her since she just needs to leave the apartment to get all the cocks she wants and indeed she could even find someone better than Elvis. It is in no way comparable to Leora who dated another man just because Paul was dating another woman before her. It's one thing to cheat on your partner, realize you were wrong and start over. Shit, in Masha's case we're not even at this point. If Masha wants to be free to fuck whoever she wants, why get married? She shouldn't even consider something like this.

Masha has a very complicated thought: she loves Elvis and by marrying him he will be her only love ... the others are just passing through. In her words it is not only for convenience.

42 minutes ago, Boing said:

Masha has a very complicated thought: she loves Elvis and by marrying him he will be her only love ... the others are just passing through. In her words it is not only for convenience.

The problem is that Elvis wants one thing while Masha wants the exact opposite. Even on this basis they wouldn't last 5 seconds without going to some divorce lawyer.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Let me remind you guys that Masha told T&T that during her 90 with Sam she fell in love and was even thinking about a whole life with him and desire to have kids and have a family with him.

I don't know what to think except "lol". I'm starting to think Sam was lucky to dodge that bomb.

• Like 1

I just went to the website and saw that Masha is in tears? I don't understand what she's saying, she was showing parts of her body on video to someone on her phone, I don't know if she was assaulted or if she hurt herself in some other way? 

• Confused 1

Well, hopefully she is ok. I know I don’t know the guy, but Elvis just gives off a bad energy to me. I feel like things are tumultuous when he is present. They go smoothly for awhile, then he creates some drama. Something about him just seems “off”. When Masha got back from Montenegro, she even made the comment that he wasn’t super sharp. 

• Upvote 2

Rome is preparing for an endless party if the football result remains … 😉😉 An endless night of car / bike horns in case Roma keeps the score .. Masha’s apartment nearby a main street is always a vehicles parade , the cats will be worried 😄

• Upvote 1