Masha - 2023 #2

Noldus

Just reading about the breakup. Sounds like Masha was just sounding off, justifying her actions as a cold-hearted bitch. This is Sam in reverse. As Masha complained, Sam treated her like a special girlfriend, like a loving wife, lots of attention, affection and laughs ..... for many months. Then Sam drops the bombshell of him leaving to be with his girlfriend. Masha was devastated. Now we have Elvis staying with Masha for many months. He is eager to develop a more sincere relationship beyond sex. Masha just strings him along. And then, Masha does to Elvis what Sam did to Masha. All the intimate moments and heart to heart conversations didn't mean anything to her. Elvis was naive enough to think Masha cared. He should have learned this lesson the first time she showed him the door. " Blah-Blah-Blah, he wants to change me " , what juvenile dribble. I am hopeful, that one day Masha will meet the right person and they will be happy together. Then again, she could just grow old, lose her looks, live alone, become the cat lady.         

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Just reading about the breakup. Sounds like Masha was just sounding off, justifying her actions as a cold-hearted bitch. This is Sam in reverse. As Masha complained, Sam treated her like a special girlfriend, like a loving wife, lots of attention, affection and laughs ..... for many months. Then Sam drops the bombshell of him leaving to be with his girlfriend. Masha was devastated. Now we have Elvis staying with Masha for many months. He is eager to develop a more sincere relationship beyond sex. Masha just strings him along. And then, Masha does to Elvis what Sam did to Masha. All the intimate moments and heart to heart conversations didn't mean anything to her. Elvis was naive enough to think Masha cared. He should have learned this lesson the first time she showed him the door. " Blah-Blah-Blah, he wants to change me " , what juvenile dribble. I am hopeful, that one day Masha will meet the right person and they will be happy together. Then again, she could just grow old, lose her looks, live alone, become the cat lady.         

She had Sasha but they chose to let others into their sexual life by letting first Dick & Jane then as time went along they allowed Dasha the Homewrecker and she messed the whole shebang up and took Masha's man and the rest is history. So whatever Masha is suffering it's her own fault for letting her Hormones get in the way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She had Sasha but they chose to let others into their sexual life by letting first Dick & Jane then as time went along they allowed Dasha the Homewrecker and she messed the whole shebang up and took Masha's man and the rest is history. So whatever Masha is suffering it's her own fault for letting her Hormones get in the way.

I mean, it's Masha in a nutshell. She is saying she is fine now, but wait til she gets horny again and there is a good chance of Elvis coming back lmao

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

and that hor mones all the time!

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, kris66 said:

Masha broke up with Elvis

That's good news!
Life with mama's boy Elvis is not for Masha.
... but the hormones ... and the neighborhood, I'm afraid that will all be forgotten soon ... unfortunately

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, rado07 said:

That's good news!
... but the hormones ... and the neighborhood, I'm afraid that will all be forgotten soon ... unfortunately

Masha always has a plan how to do things in her apartment , let’s see now .. But also , being sex hungry very soon I believe , we will see how she will be handling it , especially when she says that the top thing she liked from Elvis was just that he was satisfying her with sex . But this was already mentioned multiple times when many seemed to believe that Masha and Elvis seemed to become serious and some “ longer watching this place “ people were trying to say that it was just fun  pleasure for Masha as she indeed loves the sex with him . Let’s see how strong Masha will be to change her life once again if she will be going back to him to at least enjoy the summer .. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, rado07 said:

That's good news!

She'll have someone in her bed by the weekend. All she has to do is walk around the block and she'll find someone.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Elvis is back .. Masha can’t resist most probably and let’s see if what she was saying 48 hours ago was just a frustration of the moment or she signs an official ending with on cameras .. 

• Upvote 1