B1 - General Topic 2023 #6 (April)

All I can say - for everyone watching RLC for its people , their up and downs , their characters and OF COURSE for all of the adult entertainment side they offer - it is just a year when in this very apartment we had 3 OF THE BEST THAT HAVE EVER BEEN , we had Marlene , Esmi , Zabava and also Karol , Marlene has made the Easter traditional cakes they make in her country , all of the girls had contributed so as they try and be like the days in the majority of the world today , there was reality alongside the wild times of Marlene , the endless beauty of Esmi , the shyness and wondering of Zabava and OF COURSE , speechless and nothing to add more , KAROL .. 

And look what we have this year in B1 , one year after , it isn’t nice to make comparisons , but as I said , for everyone watching RLC for all of the above reasons and not only for masturbations and sex and ass /tits/pussy showing , this is what it has become B1 … a complete unwatchable misery. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

All I can say - for everyone watching RLC for its people , their up and downs , their characters and OF COURSE for all of the adult entertainment side they offer - it is just a year when in this very apartment we had 3 OF THE BEST THAT HAVE EVER BEEN , we had Marlene , Esmi , Zabava and also Karol , Marlene has made the Easter traditional cakes they make in her country , all of the girls had contributed so as they try and be like the days in the majority of the world today , there was reality alongside the wild times of Marlene , the endless beauty of Esmi , the shyness and wondering of Zabava and OF COURSE , speechless and nothing to add more , KAROL .. 

And look what we have this year in B1 , one year after , it isn’t nice to make comparisons , but as I said , for everyone watching RLC for all of the above reasons and not only for masturbations and sex and ass /tits/pussy showing , this is what it has become B1 … a complete unwatchable misery. 

I was remembering this  in the past couple of days. It was cool to watch them all those cakes and getting together to eat them. If I remember correctly they even called B2 to eat with them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

That's 4

I didn’t count as 4 because we have the privilege to still enjoy one of the most sensational , Karol 😉, this is why the “ have been “ 😆

• Haha 1