Elli & Vencel (2023) #2

FrankZabba

I'll say it again, They ain't a couple no more. They in this for the benefits and they probably do care about each other, but she not in Love with him. Don't know how long they will last but for now they still here.

I am really sorry to say , but I think it has never been on cameras a more lazy person than Vencel . As fellow forum members know , I always try to support the guys as they have the difficult job to provide so as to be “ accepted “ by the majority of the subscribers who are obviously men and will always have the most preference to the girls . Guys like Lion , Dantez , Kos have really earned the respect here by being really good boyfriends and keeping / having great relationships with their women .

I have recently said that i might be prejudiced with Vencel as he is having one of the girls that RLC could invest for the future of their business and we are watching a guy who simply acts like a less than an 18 years old person becoming an adult let’s say , his only passion is to enjoy the benefits of endless hours of good gaming and watching movies / series and without passion fulfilling the on cameras adult entertainment deal with RLC .  

We can then understand why the female friend and Peater who visits every 2 or 3 weeks bring a change of daily routine life to amazing Elli . In case this continues , I am afraid we are on to watch a Leora / Paul part 2 kind of partnership / relationship and I think the majority knows where Leora stands in terms of “ normal “ human beings watching and not “worshipers “ . The potențial of this girl is “ insane “ and let’s see how RLC will be treating her ( imaging if RLC was telling her that she could visit Barcelona and spend a week or more in the villas ) 😈😈😈😈😋😋😋 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

imagine if RLC was telling her that she could visit Barcelona and spend a week or more in the villas

sowing seeds for rlc, if this was to happen it would for sure mean you work for rlc in some capacity.  you are never happy and are always wanting more and more just to satisfy your addiction!

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I am really sorry to say , but I think it has never been on cameras a more lazy person than Vencel . As fellow forum members know , I always try to support the guys as they have the difficult job to provide so as to be “ accepted “ by the majority of the subscribers who are obviously men and will always have the most preference to the girls . Guys like Lion , Dantez , Kos have really earned the respect here by being really good boyfriends and keeping / having great relationships with their women .

I have recently said that i might be prejudiced with Vencel as he is having one of the girls that RLC could invest for the future of their business and we are watching a guy who simply acts like a less than an 18 years old person becoming an adult let’s say , his only passion is to enjoy the benefits of endless hours of good gaming and watching movies / series and without passion fulfilling the on cameras adult entertainment deal with RLC .  

We can then understand why the female friend and Peater who visits every 2 or 3 weeks bring a change of daily routine life to amazing Elli . In case this continues , I am afraid we are on to watch a Leora / Paul part 2 kind of partnership / relationship and I think the majority knows where Leora stands in terms of “ normal “ human beings watching and not “worshipers “ . The potențial of this girl is “ insane “ and let’s see how RLC will be treating her ( imaging if RLC was telling her that she could visit Barcelona and spend a week or more in the villas ) 😈😈😈😈😋😋😋 

Very well said,he's a fat fucking slob and i can't stand him!!

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

lev, zoya's guy, was on the podium too!!!!😆

I wasn’t a subscriber back then during the first year that Zoya and Lev were part of RLC so I can’t have a good opinion and the few months that I started watching at that time and were tenants   , I wasn’t watching the same time like I do now so I don’t have a good opinion . So , many thanks for mentioning it and obviously , I take your words more than valid being a very respectful member here 😊 I guess we can judge him overall then when he makes a full two years circle like Zoya and Lev did 😉

• Like 1