Elli & Vencel (2023) #2

FrankZabba

It looks more and more that Vencel has an incredible “ aura of dominance “ over Elli ( not forcing anything of course ) , the girl is at times like a puppy to him and she’s just there to satisfy and provide . I would say that it is like she “ owes “ him something but she’s enjoying the time with him , however i don’t think there’s true love but just an endless amount of respect and admiration . Still can’t figure out this couple and this sucks 😂🤣 .. 

Elli is a really really beautiful girl and seeing her next to lazy Vencel is a bit difficult to digest 😁 .. But they are happy with one another with whatever they have and this is what matters . I will always expect from Elli to blossom at the maximum , I don’t think it will be next to Vencel though ( pff , this might be the only relationship that is a bit “ jealousy “ from my side watching 😂🤣😂😱 - or a lot ) . 

Edit ; interesting to see if Elli will stay in the LR and Vencel will sleep in the bedroom and Elli will spend some hours on the couch if the male friend arrives later ..