Elli & Vencel (2023) #2

FrankZabba

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Looks like they are really moving.

It will be disappointing to see ย future to be โ€œ RLC star โ€œ being removed .. I hope RLC promised them things and relocate them in Prague โ€ฆ or Barcelona( where I think we will see the real Elli ) eventually..

ย 

For whatever matters , the good and positive thing is that Elli is young , i believe she made quite an impact , I can easily see her reappearing โ€ฆย 

Just now, ddhm said:

It will be disappointing to see ย future to be โ€œ RLC star โ€œ being removed .. I hope RLC promised them things and relocate them in Prague โ€ฆ or Barcelona( where I think we will see the real Elli ) eventually..

ย 

For whatever matters , the good and positive thing is that Elli is young , i believe she made quite an impact , I can easily see her reappearing โ€ฆย 

I wish that was true but I think they already have a place in Warsaw. For many days they are moving stuff to another place it seems.

Looks like they are really moving.

I'm a bit surprised about that . The two still seem to me to be fully involved in the project.ย There are regular guests there and even the bedroom life has zero censorship.

Is it possible that they're just doing a little rearrangement, or do you really the project is losing them?

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I'm a bit surprised about that . The two still seem to me to be fully involved in the project.ย There are regular guests there and even the bedroom life has zero censorship.

Is it possible that they're just doing a little rearrangement, or do you really the project is losing them?

Is possible that they are moving to another apartment with cams but I doubt. That is a nice apartment for a couple and looks like they doesn't disturb the neighbors.

For quite some time I'm getting translations from their conversations about moving on with their lives but no one believed in me. ๐Ÿคฃ

I wish that was true but I think they already have a place in Warsaw. For many days they are moving stuff to another place it seems.

Letโ€™s see โ€ฆ Elli is like a volcano waiting for a big earthquake to explode .. Next to Vencel , she becoming a Leora Part 2 .. but since it is 2023 , I hope that we get lucky and admire her in the future .. RLC opened Poland , who knows if the relocation ( in Warsaw as you mention ) isnโ€™t ย another polish apartment with cameras ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰

59 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is possible that they are moving to another apartment with cams but I doubt. That is a nice apartment for a couple and looks like they doesn't disturb the neighbors.

For quite some time I'm getting translations from their conversations about moving on with their lives but no one believed in me. ๐Ÿคฃ

I think we DIDNโ€™T want to believe you because Elli is special ๐Ÿ˜›and she ALWAYS deserved better than this life .. obviously , if she managed to find a way and move away from the cameras world , I bless her , as a voyeur , I hope we get the chance to keep on enjoying her ( and Vencel maybe find his own way ๐Ÿ˜‚ )ย 

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think we DIDNโ€™T want to believe you because Elli is special ๐Ÿ˜›and she ALWAYS deserved better than this life .. obviously , if she managed to find a way and move away from the cameras world , I bless her , as a voyeur , I hope we get the chance to keep on enjoying her ( and Vencel maybe find his own way ๐Ÿ˜‚ )ย 

That's why I always post The Sounds of Silence when a great tenant leaves. I wish I could see more of Elli but I think that they are leaving and I'm sad for it. I wish them well, still.