Vera & Una 2023 #2

54 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Entrambi sembra

It would be the 4th apartment that closes in a month: it is the failure of the Prague project. RLC closes very expensive apartments with unprofitable people. I hope I'm wrong!

5 minutes ago, Boing said:

It would be the 4th apartment that closes in a month: it is the failure of the Prague project. RLC closes very expensive apartments with unprofitable people. I hope I'm wrong!

Lets wait until after the Easter holiday. I guess is when the new tenants might start to arrive.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Lets wait until after the Easter holiday. I guess is when the new tenants might start to arrive.

We need - sadly - to admit that it is a REALLY bad period for RLC , I am a very positive guy as you know , but now we seem to have a “ fixed “ story happening in RLC headquarters ( the villas ) like we are totally stupid and playing with our IQ .. the only thing we see happening is 3 tourists in Barcelona ( Serafima , Zhanna - perhaps one of the worst tenants ever - Lara ) , two girls who have been failed for money packing ( Karina / Lavika ) and a complete chaotic situation of incredible bad chemistry of girls in B4 … Two guys who the one clearly is on cameras to make as much money possible for the time he stays and a guy who looks to be a bisexual and with a totally confusing role . 

We have lost apartments and we are left with a lesbian couple in Italy who have a very ups and down relationship , a lesbian couple in Prague being one of the worst ever recruitments of RLC and we are just left with Gyana / Dantez - Venera / Lion - Elli / Vencel -Karol/Kos - Dasha / Sasha .. Martina and Alberto have achieved their “ sharing lives on cameras goals “and they don’t have more to offer , Leora and Paul are a joke , Esenia and Dima we can’t know what more it can be as long as they live in the worst apartment ever that RLC had tenants and poor Masha traveling around and creating speculations wherever she appears ..

If this isn’t RLC in spring  2023 and most people believe we are watching a nice program , I rest my case , RLC isn’t good at the moment .. but the hope dies last .. 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We need - sadly - to admit that it is a REALLY bad period for RLC , I am a very positive guy as you know , but now we seem to have a “ fixed “ story happening in RLC headquarters ( the villas ) like we are totally stupid and playing with our IQ .. the only thing we see happening is 3 tourists in Barcelona ( Serafima , Zhanna - perhaps one of the worst tenants ever - Lara ) , two girls who have been failed for money packing ( Karina / Lavika ) and a complete chaotic situation of incredible bad chemistry of girls in B4 … Two guys who the one clearly is on cameras to make as much money possible for the time he stays and a guy who looks to be a bisexual and with a totally confusing role . 

We have lost apartments and we are left with a lesbian couple in Italy who have a very ups and down relationship , a lesbian couple in Prague being one of the worst ever recruitments of RLC and we are just left with Gyana / Dantez - Venera / Lion - Elli / Vencel -Karol/Kos - Dasha / Sasha .. Martina and Alberto have achieved their “ sharing lives on cameras goals “and they don’t have more to offer , Leora and Paul are a joke , Esenia and Dima we can’t know what more it can be as long as they live in the worst apartment ever that RLC had tenants and poor Masha traveling around and creating speculations wherever she appears ..

If this isn’t RLC in spring  2023 and most people believe we are watching a nice program , I rest my case , RLC isn’t good at the moment .. but the hope dies last .. 

The logic tells me that at least this two apartments in Prague will get new tenants because I believe that RLC still have some time on the rent contract and will not let the apartment empty until it expires, I'm not that sure about former  K&A apartment. So i still hope that we may get good tenants on this and the other apartment.

About Barcelona apartments, I hope that we can have a good change of tenants soon because if RLC stick if the current cast it will be a very weak spring/summer, specially in B1.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, switch said:

oh god seems they are packing 🙂

the best news of the last months if it's true

Yes, the two are no loss. 

However, it will be decisive whether RLC manages to find a few new couples that are actually good. It needs a few extroverted people, preferably young, good-looking and with at least a few friends nearby. 

17 hours ago, ddhm said:

RLC is simply failing on all ends at the moment. If we are honest, more than half of the apartments need new people. There are hardly any residents left who are really great. Many are too old, don't look good, or are just too boring. This concerns not only the couple, but also the GoV apartments.

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yes, the two are no loss. 

However, it will be decisive whether RLC manages to find a few new couples that are actually good. It needs a few extroverted people, preferably young, good-looking and with at least a few friends nearby. 

since they are on RLC I think I have watched them just 5 mn, it was enough for me for make my opinion about this new couple

not interested at all by this type of "lesbians" couple

37 minutes ago, switch said:

since they are on RLC I think I have watched them just 5 mn, it was enough for me for make my opinion about this new couple

not interested at all by this type of "lesbians" couple

The “ lesbian “ concept “ sells “ a lot and that’s what they tried to promote in a way .. This apartment failed since the first week , it was obvious .. Val & Jul have many ups and downs as a presence , for example this current period , their apartment is also not watchable .. I think the viewership hitting deep red when two girls - in Barcelona for example - do things or whenever two girls trying to hang around , this in a way attracts much more viewership than a couple ( b/g ) . You can even see it at the comments in the forum , even think about some of the fakest things we saw between Leora and Malia , so , RLC invested on this .. But it simply hasn’t worked that good .