Vera & Una 2023 #2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

The “ lesbian “ concept “ sells “ a lot and that’s what they tried to promote in a way .. This apartment failed since the first week , it was obvious .. Val & Jul have many ups and downs as a presence , for example this current period , their apartment is also not watchable .. I think the viewership hitting deep red when two girls - in Barcelona for example - do things or whenever two girls trying to hang around , this in a way attracts much more viewership than a couple ( b/g ) . You can even see it at the comments in the forum , even think about some of the fakest things we saw between Leora and Malia , so , RLC invested on this .. But it simply hasn’t worked that good .

I am not into the lesbians things personally, I prefer the boy/girl couples

the problem with RLC is they put people in a apartment without any period test before for see how they live under the cameras before put them online

if this period test was made with this couple before be online you can be sure I will never save this couple for be in part of my project if I was the boss of RLC

it's very easy to see they are not made for live under the cameras and be under the eyes of thousands of perv 🙂

in my opinion RLC should stop these lesbians boring places

5 minutes ago, switch said:

the problem with RLC is they put people in a apartment without any period test before for see how they live under the cameras before put them online

if this period test was made with this couple before be online you can be sure I will never save this couple for be in part of my project if I was the boss of RLC

That wouldn't work anyway, if they know the cameras are off it's obvious they wouldn't behave the same way with the cameras on. I don't think there is a "right" way to choose suitable tenants and you don't always see results right away. See Esenia&Dima, it took months before we was able to see something interesting. Then you may come across a couple like Linda & Tibor who seem promising at first but then get worse over time. And i wouldn't underestimate the fact that Venera&Lion are getting married in the near future, if they have the intention of starting a family their days will be numbered too.

14 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

That wouldn't work anyway, if they know the cameras are off it's obvious they wouldn't behave the same way with the cameras on. I don't think there is a "right" way to choose suitable tenants and you don't always see results right away. See Esenia&Dima, it took months before we was able to see something interesting. Then you may come across a couple like Linda & Tibor who seem promising at first but then get worse over time. And i wouldn't underestimate the fact that Venera&Lion are getting married in the near future, if they have the intention of starting a family their days will be numbered too.

so about Linda and Tibor the question is why they continue to keep them online and not search a fresh new couple for replace them..., this is the thing I really  don't like with the RLC management they can keep boring people for years and years on their site, there is not enough turnover in my opinion on the site for keep the attractivity of the suscribers. during  a period I took a 3 or 6 months deal but now the maximum for me is one month

Just now, switch said:

so about Linda and Tibor the question is why they continue to keep them online and not search a fresh new couple for replace them..., this is the thing I really  don't like with the RLC management they can keep boring people for years and years on their site

Looks like L&T are also packing.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, switch said:

so about Linda and Tibor the question is why they continue to keep them online and not search a fresh new couple for replace them..., this is the thing I really  don't like with the RLC management they can keep boring people for years and years on their site, there is not enough turnover in my opinion on the site for keep the attractivity of the suscribers

I think because it depends a lot on the will of the tenants whether to stay or not, unlike what happens in Barcelona. On the one hand it's good because otherwise RLC has to look for girls to make them live in Barcelona among which it has to look for couples to make them live in Prague or Barcelona it would take months or years to see them online. On the other hand, it is assumed that there is little renewal.

3 hours ago, switch said:

in my opinion RLC should stop these lesbians boring places

oh nooooooooooooo😀

I give two thumbs up and some fingers for lesbians but that's only because I get to see 2 females instead of one😍

I'm shallow😛

• Haha 1