B4 - General Topic 2023 #22 (April)

And Britney … now , she makes her “ reappearance “ with adult entertainment showing after that incredible show in the LR when she was first “ transferred “ in B4 … Obviously all women simply want to piss off corvette and that they do nothing .. let’s see if he comes up with the famous “ it seems that I piss them off and that’s why they perform “ 🤣🤣😂🤣… ok corvette now , are you satisfied or what’s your complain now ? You stop with Tani , let’s see if you relax with Britney after today ..

• Haha 2

Just now, cupid30 said:

i'll resub when they kiss,that's how i'll know it's real!!

One step at a time , it’s better to keep the stupidity of fake “ lesbian “ things aside and concentrate on more “ genuine “ things , the women ( especially Britney ) must be in a hell hunger of sex and I think that even the way they masturbate confess this .. Tani is fantastic 🤩🤩🥳😋😋😋

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

And here we have it .. a blast from the past , a stereo bate , I don’t even remember when it happened the last time , I think it was when Ginger was still in the villa … 

Pretty sure it was more recent with Elettra and Taylor 

2 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Two things:  Someone change the camera angle and turn the music down. Thanks.

You can control the volume on the viewing screen.

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

And Britney … now , she makes her “ reappearance “ with adult entertainment showing after that incredible show in the LR when she was first “ transferred “ in B4 … 

IIRC it was before she transferred to B4