Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #12

Pete1960

22 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Nich, I reflected on this comment and it got me to thinking.  You know what? I can't recall getting an erection watching since Malia left. Rarely then. Just saying. (Yes the plumbing still works)

So as you claim, you rarely got an erection since then, and only rarely then, so if I believe that if I had been no more interested than that, I would not have claimed that the main interest of subscribing to the site was because of a woman who you have always seemed to comment in regards to much more so than any other participants of that particular website, although more times than not, the comments were related to negativity such as forms of being derogatory in regards to that particular woman. You know, the kind of comments that you and the likes of ddhm seem to post even in threads designated and listed as fans threads for someone in particular, yet neither of the likes of you two seem to mind posting off topic criticizing comments in threads designated and listed as such. I may have not been posting comments nearly as much as I once did, but I have still noticed quite a few comments that have been being posted since I refrained from doing so. I suppose it must be a good thing the plumbing still works though.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

So as you claim, you rarely got an erection since then, and only rarely then, so if I believe that if I had been no more interested than that, I would not have claimed that the main interest of subscribing to the site was because of a woman who you have always seemed to comment in regards to much more so than any other participants of that particular website, although more times than not, the comments were related to negativity such as forms of being derogatory in regards to that particular woman. You know, the kind of comments that you and the likes of ddhm seem to post even in threads designated and listed as fans threads for someone in particular, yet neither of the likes of you two seem to mind posting off topic criticizing comments in threads designated and listed as such. I may have not been posting comments nearly as much as I once did, but I have still noticed quite a few comments that have been being posted since I refrained from doing so. I suppose it must be a good thing the plumbing still works though.

Nich,

Obviously we have differing opinions. I encourage you to continue to post even if at odds with my personal comments. I honestly like to read what you think. If you don't like mine you can feel free to disagree or ignore them.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Nich,

Obviously we have differing opinions. I encourage you to continue to post even if at odds with my personal comments. I honestly like to read what you think. If you don't like mine you can feel free to disagree or ignore them.

Excellent response

6 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Nich,

I believe that my comments were in response to some of your most recent comments were doing just that. Although having not been done so in a designated and listed supposed to be fans thread. Although from comments that's been noticed to have been being posted in such a partcular thread for awhile now, I might should consider responding to comments as being such off topic comments in such threads as well.

• Upvote 2

Just now, bubbleobillo said:

Excellent response

Just now, bubbleobillo said:

Excellent response

Thanks, Big B.  I'm not the pope of the forum. I honestly enjoy hearing other people's opinions and why they think them even if some of them drive me nuts. My chief interest in the Leora forum is after 10 years of watching, how long and where this is going. I really want both Leora and Paul happy when they ride into the sunset, and hope Eva lives to 20. I honestly think, by now like others, she'd have thrown in the towel and go on to a normal life. Like crooks they are becoming institutionalized.

26 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Thanks, Big B.  I'm not the pope of the forum. I honestly enjoy hearing other people's opinions and why they think them even if some of them drive me nuts. My chief interest in the Leora forum is after 10 years of watching, how long and where this is going. I really want both Leora and Paul happy when they ride into the sunset, and hope Eva lives to 20. I honestly think, by now like others, she'd have thrown in the towel and go on to a normal life. Like crooks they are becoming institutionalized.

Your not the pope of anything. Perhaps when you realize as such, you might realize that it doesn't do anyone else any good when someone chooses to criticize someone else's life simply because of something they may be involved in related to something that a subscriber does not care for or like. There is always a choice to not subscribe to anything rather than continue to and to continue to criticize others because of anyones own not so well continually considered choices or decisions.

• Upvote 3

Good Morning ---- good night

Excellent Wednesday for everyone 

05/04/2023 05/April /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Your not the pope of anything. Perhaps when you realize as such, you might realize that it doesn't do anyone else any good when someone chooses to criticize someone else's life simply because of something they may be involved in related to something that a subscriber does not care for or like. There is always a choice to not subscribe to anything rather than continue to and to continue to criticize others because of anyones own not so well continually considered choices or decisions.

Morning Nich mate, hope all is well with you, nice to see you back.

In all fairness I know from past comments that you don't appreciate Max's posts irrespective of what he says, but you still have to accept mate that this is still a forum for all opinions positive or negative toward Leora and Paul, and each opinion as long as respectful is as valid as the next.

The only exception as far as I can see is that the " Leora Fan " thread should be just for what it says, positive remarks about the lady in question, but this " Home activities " thread is open to all comments pertaining to what goes on within the confines of the apartment positive or negative.

Everyone who pays to watch Leora is entitled to an opinion, and everyone who pays a membership on CC is certainly entitled to express that opinion as far as I'm concerned.

Disagreements are all part of a forum, no harm in them whatsoever, different opinions generate interest which encourages others to join the debate.

Long may it continue mate ! 😉

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3