B5 General Topic 2023 #4 (April / May)

il y a 33 minutes, Mutt496 a dit :

À chaque fête à laquelle Dana et Zara assistent, ils ne parlent qu'à deux personnes. Antoine et Timur. 

A force de boire , Ari est complètement déjantée , on a du la mettre dans la chambre de T&T , 

I am happy for Wednesday & Wayne and Congratulations to them on their engagement. I whish them a happy life together.

I have a question and I think some people on here would say that is none of  my business.  I don't know for how long Wednesday & Wayne have been together before they announced their engagement and the question is whether this event will motivate Timur & Tereza to announce their engagement too.  My understanding is that they are boyfriend/girlfriend for many years and I am wondering why they have not taken their relationship to the next level yet.

Also, I have a comment about Anthony.  It seems that he spent most of the party's time tonight talking to Zara while Gloria is around. I guess he has a tough decision to make to be either with Gloria or Zara. To be honest, both of them are nice girls and each one of them will be a good keeper in any relationship.

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I am happy for Wednesday & Wayne and Congratulations to them on their engagement. I whish them a happy life together.

I have a question and I think some people on here would say that is none of  my business.  I don't how long Wednesday & Wayne have been together before they announced their engagement and the question is whether this event will motivate Timur & Tereza to announce their engagement too.  My understanding is that they are boyfriend/girlfriend for many years and I am wondering why they have not taken their relationship to the next level yet.

Also, I have a comment about Anthony.  It seems that he spent most of the party's time tonight talking to Zara while Gloria is around. I guess he has a tough decision to make to be either with Gloria or Zara. To be honest, both of them are nice girls and each one of them will be a good keeper in any relationship.

So this is an engagement party ? I don't know where they announced their engagement. I did see someone mention he proposed to her but thats all I know.

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Let me be the BAD PERSON again because that’s how I am called when i speak negative about them … WHO ? Who are the ones missing ? YES , that’s right …. NELLY AND BOGDAN ( I guess Daniel appearing again after an incredible long time has a better gravity than for them to attend this gathering - it seems everyone was invited ) … at the same level I put Aziza … AS FOR LARA AND LIZA , THE FINAL NAIL showing that they DON’T GIVE A FUCK and they have their own agenda … I think it is more than clear with the arrival of Ashley , Gloria and Ari , how the dynamics are formed .. Azura also belongs to the Harley / Ulyana camp and that’s why the absence ( Harley and Ulyana keep on making me think that they want nothing to do with the Nelly / Bogdan circle ) .. Anyway , it is always better to have a clue than the strange things we had some hours ago when the 3 girls were in B7 .. And of course , nice to see Polya of course ( Lilith makes again more than when she was a tenant but whatever ) 

To be fair DD, I think Aziza is sick tonight. I saw Azura trying to feel her forehead to see if she has a fever and also Aziza was putting her hand on her stomach and she looks like she is in some pain.

4 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

To be fair DD, I think Aziza is sick tonight. I saw Azura trying to feel her forehand to see if she has a fever and also Aziza was putting her hand on her stomach and she looks like she is in some pain.

Aziza needs to leave. She has the big room for nothing. 

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

So this is an engagement party ? I don't know where they announced their engagement. I did see someone mention he proposed to her but thats all I know.

Wendy told Dylan earlier today that she was going to their engagement party