B5 General Topic 2023 #4 (April / May)

The way I see it , Anthony’s master plan might be rewarded . He has managed to have Zara exactly where he wants , spending time with her and showing being “ her friend “ when we all know what he said .. “ not her , she’s mine “ … All of the interactions with any of the others might have worked in favor for him , making Zara jealous as with the famous “ why them and not me ? “ 

He has obviously told her that he is many years around and about with RLC , he must have told her that his ex has managed to be an adult model , that he has made really good money with the life on cameras and WHO KNOWS ? Maybe he is “ trying “ to convince her ? ( WHO KNOWS … ) that they could possibly follow a Holly and Thor life in USA and in California .. for what has been said , WHY ZARA WOULDN’T want this life ? Traveling , expensive cars , hotels , luxury at its best .. it will only need from her to “ surrender “ and then the life is hers 😂🤣😂🤣 … 

And maybe one day Zara finds out about him and what his behavior has been in the past towards his INCREDIBLE EX ( but even for her , Karma has been a bitch ) … I think anything sexual of Zara , would be one of the biggest “ UNBELIEVABLE “ moments even been seen .. Anthony has proved himself during this stay , let’s see if this ultimate head to head competition that is currently on the making with Dylan will keep on proving beneficial for all of us viewers and subscribers … Nibody was seeing Dylan and Azura coming , nobody in the past could see Tereza becoming this absolute amazing tenant we have been watching for such a long time , maybe it is time for Zara and the “ promise “ of a new life on cameras and DEFINITELY more money 😁🥸 Stay tuned for more .. 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The way I see it , Anthony’s master plan might be rewarded . He has managed to have Zara exactly where he wants , spending time with her and showing being “ her friend “ when we all know what he said .. “ not her , she’s mine “ … All of the interactions with any of the others might have worked in favor for him , making Zara jealous as with the famous “ why them and not me ? “ 

He has obviously told her that he is many years around and about with RLC , he must have told her that his ex has managed to be an adult model , that he has made really good money with the life on cameras and WHO KNOWS ? Maybe he is “ trying “ to convince her ? ( WHO KNOWS … ) that they could possibly follow a Holly and Thor life in USA and in California .. for what has been said , WHY ZARA WOULDN’T want this life ? Traveling , expensive cars , hotels , luxury at its best .. it will only need from her to “ surrender “ and then the life is hers 😂🤣😂🤣 … 

And maybe one day Zara finds out about him and what his behavior has been in the past towards his INCREDIBLE EX ( but even for her , Karma has been a bitch ) … I think anything sexual of Zara , would be one of the biggest “ UNBELIEVABLE “ moments even been seen .. Anthony has proved himself during this stay , let’s see if this ultimate head to head competition that is currently on the making with Dylan will keep on proving beneficial for all of us viewers and subscribers … Nibody was seeing Dylan and Azura coming , nobody in the past could see Tereza becoming this absolute amazing tenant we have been watching for such a long time , maybe it is time for Zara and the “ promise “ of a new life on cameras and DEFINITELY more money 😁🥸 Stay tuned for more .. 

you are one looney bird!

25 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So Ant and Zara will share the couch? Why not go strait to B7?

Probably just visting after being downtown and then later I think they will go back to b4 and b7, don't think there will be any sex with them on camera.

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Did you forget that Zara and Dana are Loraine's friends?

My guess is that Ant is the who is being played, not her. She might be smarter than you think.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it just proves that zara is another classless sex worker!

Are you not the one saying that THEY ARE FUCKING OFF CAMERAS ? Now it bothers you that they will do it in front ? PLEASE MISTER CHOOSE .. off cameras and fucking and feeling PITY for RLC and all of us that we can’t see it or on cameras fucking and “ classless sex worker “ ??? Your jealousy of a life that YOU CAN NOT ONLY HAVING BUT ALSO DREAMING OF , it has made your hate and jealousy about life and people and how everyone chooses to make it , insanely mad .. And you are coming here at the forum to express your daily hate and jealousy for tenants and forum members on something you hate to watch ( as you say ) but the only way to have an opinion is being here at the site and begging for videos to see it 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 You are a funny guy , I wish you the best and find inner peace , your jealousy and hate will hurt you in the long run.. WITH THE ULTIMATE QUESTION … WHY DO YOU HATE SOMETHING YOU DON’T LIKE TO WATCH BUT YOU POST HERE ? 😂🤣😂🤣😂

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Probably just visting after being down town and then later I think they will go back to b4 and b7, there will be no sex with them on camera.

You are probably right. But since she came back with flowers I believe this wasn't just a date between friends. 

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Did you forget that Zara and Dana are Loraine's friends?

My guess is that Ant is the who is being played, not her. She might be smarter than you think.

I think Anthony is a clever guy and very underestimated on what he can do .. he managed to “ trick “ Loraine and she never saw it coming .. it is much different spending time face to face ( like now Anthony does with Zara ) and explaining / brainwashing than any possible messages , video calls , whatever contact that might be between Loraine and the two “nuns “ . We will see how it will all be played , for sure it is interesting to see how this will be concluded .. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Or the other way around, she has him where she want's, maybe she even managed to get him to buy some gifts and other things for her on there little date.

Just now, Brokk! said:

I say it, to me they will almost certainly fuck on camera. If it doesn't happen today it will never happen in the future. 

The other scenario is they stay up all night as usual, then just go home to their own beds.

• Like 1