B5 General Topic 2023 #4 (April / May)

On 5/6/2023 at 7:37 AM, kris66 said:

We did not see the same.She pushed him away many times even eyeballing at Timur as Anthony tried more and more agressivly .

I dont know maybe she did later but what I saw she was hanging around him a lot, and very close. I didnt see the ass grap, maybe that was the trigger.

5 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

For Nelly & Bogdan, I expressed my opinion in a couple of posts in the past.  My opinion is that the right place for Nelly and Bogdan is to be away from the cameras and be in a bigger administrative and supervisory roles for all Barcelona apartments. 

The way I see it is that RLC is not respecting Nelly & Bogdan in their current situation at B7.  RLC needs to DECIDE for Nelly & Bogdan either they are only RLC's participants like the rest of the people on RLC or they are in supervisory and administrator roles and live in an apartment off cams as they lived at B7 before it went online. 

Amen 🙏

7 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Saw Anthony crowding Zara. He doesn't pick up on her body movements, do he? She keeps pulling away, avoiding kiss attempts. Maybe a knee to the groin will send a subtle message.

A follow up ... I did get confused .... Twice when Anthony approached Zara, she had an inviting smile on her face. But, when he tried for neck snuggle or kiss, she backed away. Defeated, Anthony left, Zara would look to Timur, " what is with this guy? "  

this is what i believe may be happening with tereza, timur, and anthony.  i think anthony has confided in tereza and timur that he would really like to hook up with zara.  i think tereza and timur are trying to help anthony with this.

i feel sorry for any of these girls that get hooked up with anthony and if in time zara does go to him, she is more of an idiot than i thought and she will have deserved everything she get's from that obnoxious asshole.

i'm the first to admit i can't stand that asshole anthony.  he's got a messed up laugh, he can't keep his hands to himself, and he thinks he's all that.  i also agree with the guy that says gloria doesn't deserve his attention.  i haven't read anywhere that gloria hasn't been faithful to anthony ever since they hooked up and have been having sex.

Now Zara is totally going to have sex with Anthony in front of cameras , nothing more with steadfast Zara , neither is better than the other girls who fell for Anthony ! Pity!!

2 minutes ago, Wölfchen said:

Now Zara is totally going to have sex with Anthony in front of cameras , nothing more with steadfast Zara , neither is better than the other girls who fell for Anthony ! Pity!!

it just proves that zara is another classless sex worker!

• Upvote 1