Linda & Tibor (2023) #2

Pete1960

20 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Irma had some great girl/girl sex.

I went to hotscopes.net to double check, I thought for a second maybe I mixed up who I know Irma to be with another girl...I can find no hot girl/ girl sex with Irma. She is the blue balls queen, just as I know her to be

Hotscopes must not have them but I have recordings of Ginger eating Irma's pussy in bed and leaning over the tub plus recordings of Irma eating Gina on at least three occasions.  She also had a bate session with Holly and Holly sucked her nipples and kissed her.

1 hour ago, keeper31 said:

Hotscopes must not have them but I have recordings of Ginger eating Irma's pussy in bed and leaning over the tub plus recordings of Irma eating Gina on at least three occasions.  She also had a bate session with Holly and Holly sucked her nipples and kissed her.

Care to share said videos? Via pm of course

2 hours ago, keeper31 said:

There was also a time when Irma and Jess were with a guy and Irma played with his cock. Also he rubbed their pussies. I have video but I would be hard-pressed to find it.

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

There was also a time when Irma and Jess were with a guy and Irma played with his cock. Also he rubbed their pussies. I have video but I would be hard-pressed to find it.

sounds like another 'blue balls' event! Sorry for the guy lol

• Haha 1