Linda & Tibor (2023) #2

Pete1960

7 hours ago, Howard said:

She did topless jumping jacks about 3-4 weeks ago.  But after about 3 jumps, she held her boobs and then came to the conclusion she needed to wear a sports bra.  It was a miracle she didn't break a cheek bone her give herself a black-eye.

Yes, I did see that. But just that few seconds was amazing.

The more I look at Linda's daily routines the more I question. It appears obvious to me she is posing for the cameras now.

I swear that I do not make this assumption lightly. If, and I mean if, she is reacting to a suggestion I made a few weeks ago to go topless during her daily time in the apartment then...

Why now? She could have done this years ago and gotten the same attention. But more importantly, why now if they are leaving the project? It makes absolutely no sense to me. Why start something new if it is all over?

Their argument aside, and I believe it was just an argument now as we have seen, why now?

I am so confused.

But it is very interesting....very interesting

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

But more importantly, why now if they are leaving the project? It makes absolutely no sense to me. Why start something new if it is all over?

Maybe boost bonus payments for their final payout

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Gregg said:

More  tattoos to pay for shame to see her go but I wouldn't mind seen tibor wrecking leora ass wishful thinking 

Tibor? Why not yanai or bogs,they're waaay better at pleasing a woman......

• Upvote 1

There must be a ghost in the kitchen because the camera senses substantial motion yet you look there and not one damn thing should have triggered it. It happens day and night. As some of you guys know that apartment was occupied by at least three other tenants. Did one of them pass or is the apartment angry L and T are leaving?

Anyone have any theories?🤣

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

There must be a ghost in the kitchen because the camera senses substantial motion yet you look there and not one damn thing should have triggered it. It happens day and night. As some of you guys know that apartment was occupied by at least three other tenants. Did one of them pass or is the apartment angry L and T are leaving?

Anyone have any theories?🤣

Must be Linda's long and lost tiny clitoris, which can't find its way back to Linda's vagina......if this is the case, it would explain a lot ! 😂

• Haha 3