B4 - General Topic 2023 #23 (April)

18 hours ago, moules said:

Regarding last night, after reviewing replay, and ignoring several posts about the sequence, it appears that this encounter was produced by RLC.

Shortly after 01:00, Aziza is nude and sleeping lightly in her bed, when she receives a text message from someone not named Nelly or Bogdan.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Nelly and Bogdan were in their bed, and several minutes before the text message received by Aziza, Nelly received a text message on her phone from someone not named Aziza..

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

She and Bogdan quickly dress,  Bogdan was nude, and pulls his pants on without underwear, which may explain why he did not take his pants off when he later gets into bed with Nelly and Aziza, both of whom were wearing only panties.

Not in the script was that after arriving in B-4, N&B begin drinking with Aziza.  Three hours later, Nelly and Aziza are drunk and falling asleep, and Bogdan is sober enough to not take advantage of a comatose Nelly or Aziza.  He is no Miron!!!!

RLC doesn't produce anything and they don't direct or instruct the tenants to do anything.  Whatever the tenants do is decided by themselves.

As for your story accompanying the links, it's bullshit, just like everything else from you.  This what I saw from the links you provided.

01:02:43 After talking with each other while in bed and deciding to message Aziza, Nelly gets up and goes to her phone.  There was no audio alert to say a message had been received and Nelly wasn't looking at it when she decided to get up and go to it.  She takes it back to the bed and you can see from camera 2-3 that she is writing a message.  She hits send at 01:03:26, you can see this clearly from camera 2-3.

01:03:27 One second after Nelly hit send, Aziza recieves a message.  You can hear the notification and you also see her eyes open as she hears it.

01:03:49 After reading Nelly's message, Aziza replies to it.  You can see her stop typing and you also hear the sound of a message being sent.

01:03:51  Two seconds after Aziza sends a message, Bogdan looks at the phone and passes it to Nelly.  Nelly writes another message and sends it at 01:40:30. Nelly and Bogdan then start getting dressed.

01:04:36  I think Aziza has silenced her phone at this point because we don't hear any more notifications, but she starts typing again 6 seconds after Nelly's last message and then gets up and gets dressed.

I really don't understand how anyone could think they were messaged by RLC and not messaging each other after actually watching it.  I also don't know how you can claim Nelly or Bogdan was not on their phone when Aziza received a message because clearly they were.

• Upvote 4

Il y a 1 heure, thinga69 a dit :
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

So what's the meaning of this balls insertion?

She is doing this for her own pleasure? That would be surprising! 

This was not staged for viewers who hardly noticed (thanks to the user who pointed out this).

I do not understand, any thoughts?

• Like 1

Just now, Slow said:

So what's the meaning of this balls insertion?

She is doing this for her own pleasure? That would be surprising! 

This was not staged for viewers who hardly noticed (thanks to the user who pointed out this).

I do not understand, any thoughts?

I really don't know. Maybe she wanted to feel the buzz in her pussy while eating breakfast.

il y a 27 minutes, Ash1 a dit :

RLC doesn't produce anything and they don't direct or instruct the tenants to do anything.  Whatever the tenants do is decided by themselves.

As for your story accompanying the links, it's bullshit, just like everything else from you.  This what I saw from the links you provided.

01:02:43 After talking with each other while in bed and deciding to message Aziza, Nelly gets up and goes to her phone.  There was no audio alert to say a message had been received and Nelly wasn't looking at it when she decided to get up and go to it.  She takes it back to the bed and you can see from camera 2-3 that she is writing a message.  She hits send at 01:03:26, you can see this clearly from camera 2-3.

01:03:27 One second after Nelly hit send, Aziza recieves a message.  You can hear the notification and you also see her eyes open as she hears it.

01:03:49 After reading Nelly's message, Aziza replies to it.  You can see her stop typing and you also hear the sound of a message being sent.

01:03:51  Two seconds after Aziza sends a message, Bogdan looks at the phone and passes it to Nelly.  Nelly writes another message and sends it at 01:40:30. Nelly and Bogdan then start getting dressed.

01:04:36  I think Aziza has silenced her phone at this point because we don't hear any more notifications, but she starts typing again 6 seconds after Nelly's last message and then gets up and gets dressed.

I really don't understand how anyone could think they were messaged by RLC and not messaging each other after actually watching it.  I also don't know how you can claim Nelly or Bogdan was not on their phone when Aziza received a message because clearly they were.

Interesting, thanks.

31 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

RLC might not have been directing this episode...but if you think for one minute that RLC doesn't tell participants when and what to do, then you haven't been watching RLC.

• Upvote 1