B4 - General Topic 2023 #23 (April)

10 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

You do realise that Nelly & Aziza are stage names & they are likely to have each other listed under their real names.

Yes, I know these are stage names.  But I linked to the time that Nelly was in bed and went to her phone for a message, and the timestamp for that event can be correlated to what Aziza was doing in her bed.  Aziza was napping n her bed and not on her phone.  And when Aziza subsequently got a text message, neither Nelly nor Bogdan were on their phone.  I do grant that RLC may have a top secret Russian technology that allows telepathic communication to a cell phone..

For me, the most surprising thing about this episode was how quickly all three responded to these messages, hurriedly getting dressed.  It was as if they were firemen on duty at a firehouse and an alarm of fire was received.  No hesitation, no delay.  Astounding, actually.  I could even characterize it as a Pavlovian response.

The only previous time I witnessed such obvious, interventional messaging by RLC was the frantic night when Tweety decided not to participate in Rus and Kylie's sleazy 'show' in B-5.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Marco71 said:

So maybe should we expect her using this object to perform shows like girls do in chaturbate or similar sites? When she was in her previous villa she sometimes performed in the corridor, where there were no cams, and keeping door closed, so impossible to see for RLC audience (and i should say, RLC paying audience).

the hiding places are ridiculous!!  if i remember correctly, when b1 first opened up there used to be a camera that looked down the hall from yana's room to zhana's room.

53 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

One thing that I like about Zara is that she's smart. She saw that she got top cam and replay by sunbathing on the table and is doing this again and again.

same boring routine as last time i believe

2 hours ago, Marco71 said:

So maybe should we expect her using this object to perform shows like girls do in chaturbate or similar sites? When she was in her previous villa she sometimes performed in the corridor, where there were no cams, and keeping door closed, so impossible to see for RLC audience (and i should say, RLC paying audience).

She was doing Tiktok videos in B1