B4 - General Topic 2023 #23 (April)

3 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Someone finally got the point,THE BANNER COVERING THE PREVIEWS IS FUCKING STUPID!!!!

Sounds like the Nelly, Aziza, Bogs thing could have been a good bait play for subs...but RLC central control knows better and covered it up...lol

Il y a 4 heures, moules a dit :

Aziza and Nelly are on the penthouse balcony around 12:00, talking.  Bogdan in B-7.

In retrospect, I think:

a.) Aziza and Nelly had talked about Bogdan fucking Aziza.  And Bogdan knew of this conversation.

b.) Bogdan receives a message from Aziza and comes over to B-4.  Subsequently, there is too much drinking and the three of them proceed to take a short rest in Aziza's bed.  No one takes off their clothes.

c.) About 04:30, Bogdan concludes nothing will be happening, and he and Nelly get up and begin putting on their jackets and shoes as if they are returning to B-7.

d.) Aziza wakes up, and goes to talk to them by the balcony.  It is a short conversation.  Aziza goes back to her bed, strips to her panties, and gets under the bedovers.  Nelly immediately follows her, and strips to her panties as well.  Bogdan is the last to get into bed, and takes off his shirt, leaving his pants on.

e.) Bogdan again concludes nothing will be happening,  gets up and gets dressed and goes down to the B-4 kitchen  He may have RLC work that he needs to do, so he is not waiting around for the two sleeping beauties to wake so that he and Aziza can fuck.

f.) I don't think this is the end of it.  I am surprised that they appeared willing to fuck on cam, instead of going to the B-7 garage.

g.) Bogdan was never upset with Nelly's and Martina's sex.  And after the sex party in Martina's bed with Martina, Alberto, and the guest couple, neither was Alberto.

h.) I am still of the belief that N&B, Alexandra and Lucian, and original Kim possibly had off-camera sex parties in N&B's off camera apartment.

I don't want to get into this Bo-Az thing: who knows and who cares.

Just add my impression that Nelly was particularly kind with Az (as if she would have liked having sex with her) and that when Bog partially undressed was moving to the bed, Nelly clearly told him to come to her side while he ws (cleverly 😎) heading towards Az side.

This sleeping all three together sounds quite strange, may be a possible explanation is "please stop this speculation on Bog-Az story".

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

I think more people rather see Nelly having SEX Martina or Aziza than Nelly with Bogdan

Yeah, they have been around for a long period.

Don't know much about them, but I remember, 

that in their old apartment, there were a lot of

people on their couch, auditioning for RLC,

so they seem to have some kind of scout function.