B4 - General Topic 2023 #23 (April)

4 hours ago, moules said:

The stairs up to the B-4 'garage' / 'office' can be seen on cam 2-9 when they leave the door open.  We know there is running water in the B-4 garage because Bogdan filled buckets of water from a sink in the office to wash away a swarm or termites by the front door to B-4.

Maybe the laundry is in the garage

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Unless the former participant known as Holly or her supposed bf Thor have family there, or if not, have access to quite a bit of money, they probably will not think or believe that such a decision to relocate to California, which is one of, if not the most expensive state to reside in in the U.S., was such a good or wise idea from the start. If neither of such probabilities exist, perhaps it could be considered that hopefully the participant known as Holly, had not become so infactuated with the guy known as Thor, that she would ever consider allowing herself to be pimped out just to relocate to and try to survive in such an expensive place with 

They are doing absolutely fine and great , they are very very clever obviously and seems that they decided to invest the money that they made with RLC in a new life there . I  believe that as individuals they will both succeed , I wish that their relationship also works but I have strong doubts on that despite now all looking perfect ( but that’s my own opinion ). 

Another former RLC tenant ( Ariana ) has also settled down and she’s doing quite ok in California , many times all 3 of them do things together , but Ariana I think used a lot of her seduction skills to achieve a full year that she’s now there . In general , if you really have a goal in life , if you commit to it and dedicate yourself , with a bit of luck that is also needed , 9 out of 10 times people will succeed . Thor and Holly have taken it seriously and it is working fine for them . 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

What's Bogdan and Nelly's problem ?  They suddenly decide to go watch TV in Aziza's Room ? Brought their laptop, install themselves comfortably in the bed ... Why don't stay in B7 or better, just go away and leave the project once and for all !!   

Just speculation....but maybe Aziza invited them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

The laundry of B4 is in the room behind the kitchen.  I believe there is a freezer as well.

Never seen anybody take laundry in there, I thought it was a butlers pantry, then again not the garage either.

9 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Just speculation....but maybe Aziza invited them.

Nelly's friend was watching the television in the LR of B-7.  And Z&D were watching  television in the B-4 LR.  (The friend actually seems to be acquaintance, perhaps she is a Russian refugee or emigre.)

12 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Alsu has not slept in her bed since last month. Such a waste of a room in B4. 😡

she's probably in her own barcelona apartment waiting for the bruises to heel.  zhanna must not have had that luxury.