B4 - General Topic 2023 #23 (April)

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I checked RLC about 0700 Barcelona time. Free cam of B4 kitchen showed Bogdan. He went upstairs to Aziza's room. Holy-Crap ..... Bogdan gonna bang Aziza!     No.   I see Aziza asleep on the left, Nelly asleep in the middle, and Bogdan on the floor, watching the morning sunrise. Bummer. 

Reading the previous posts, Nelly and Bogdan get out of bed to visit Aziza at 0200. Nelly drunk. Something??? then nothing. Poor Bogdan, so close. 

Bogdan recived a message from Aziz around 2 pm and they went to her room. Nelly was not drunk at that time but got fast drunk at Aziz room. Nothing sexual happened whatsoever. They all went to sleep.

Aziza and Nelly are on the penthouse balcony around 12:00, talking.  Bogdan in B-7.

In retrospect, I think:

a.) Aziza and Nelly had talked about Bogdan fucking Aziza.  And Bogdan knew of this conversation.

b.) Bogdan receives a message from Aziza and comes over to B-4.  Subsequently, there is too much drinking and the three of them proceed to take a short rest in Aziza's bed.  No one takes off their clothes.

c.) About 04:30, Bogdan concludes nothing will be happening, and he and Nelly get up and begin putting on their jackets and shoes as if they are returning to B-7.

d.) Aziza wakes up, and goes to talk to them by the balcony.  It is a short conversation.  Aziza goes back to her bed, strips to her panties, and gets under the bedovers.  Nelly immediately follows her, and strips to her panties as well.  Bogdan is the last to get into bed, and takes off his shirt, leaving his pants on.

e.) Bogdan again concludes nothing will be happening,  gets up and gets dressed and goes down to the B-4 kitchen  He may have RLC work that he needs to do, so he is not waiting around for the two sleeping beauties to wake so that he and Aziza can fuck.

f.) I don't think this is the end of it.  I am surprised that they appeared willing to fuck on cam, instead of going to the B-7 garage.

g.) Bogdan was never upset with Nelly's and Martina's sex.  And after the sex party in Martina's bed with Martina, Alberto, and the guest couple, neither was Alberto.

h.) I am still of the belief that N&B, Alexandra and Lucian, and original Kim possibly had off-camera sex parties in N&B's off camera apartment.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

36 minutes ago, moules said:

Aziza and Nelly are on the penthouse balcony around 12:00, talking.  Bogdan in B-7.

In retrospect, I think:

a.) Aziza and Nelly had talked about Bogdan fucking Aziza.  And Bogdan knew of this conversation.

b.) Bogdan receives a message from Aziza and comes over to B-4.  Subsequently, there is too much drinking and the three of them proceed to take a short rest in Aziza's bed.  No one takes off their clothes.

c.) About 04:30, Bogdan concludes nothing will be happening, and he and Nelly get up and begin putting on their jackets and shoes as if they are returning to B-7.

d.) Aziza wakes up, and goes to talk to them by the balcony.  It is a short conversation.  Aziza goes back to her bed, strips to her panties, and gets under the bedovers.  Nelly immediately follows her, and strips to her panties as well.  Bogdan is the last to get into bed, and takes off his shirt, leaving his pants on.

e.) Bogdan again concludes nothing will be happening,  gets up and gets dressed and goes down to the B-4 kitchen  He may have RLC work that he needs to do, so he is not waiting around for the two sleeping beauties to wake so that he and Aziza can fuck.

f.) I don't think this is the end of it.  I am surprised that they appeared willing to fuck on cam, instead of going to the B-7 garage.

g.) Bogdan was never upset with Nelly's and Martina's sex.  And after the sex party in Martina's bed with Martina, Alberto, and the guest couple, neither was Alberto.

h.) I am still of the belief that N&B, Alexandra and Lucian, and original Kim possibly had off-camera sex parties in N&B's off camera apartment.

how long will the garage fairy tales and other stories keep coming along here, you keep smiling here 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, moules said:

In retrospect, I think:

Bogdan was repeatedly bothered with the sex between Nelly and Martina ..