B4 - General Topic 2023 #24 (April)

10 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Please explain the problem. Provide examples of N+B interference in the activities of the Barcelona tenants. What negative effect did N+B have on the girls of RLC?Β Did Nelly instruct Serafima, Yana, and Zhanna to stay out all night and leave B1 empty? Did Tani and Alsu consult N+B prior to staying away from the villa's for many nights? Did Kimberly get text messages from N+B to drink a lot and become obnoxious? Did N+B control the behavior of the "do nothing" group of tenants? Did N+B hand out instructions saying ....Β  lay around in bed with a phone in front of your face?

Everything that has happened in the last year, the activities of B1, B2, B4, B5, B6, and B7 would have happened with or without N+B.

You don't like Nelly+Bogdan, that is clear, but don't blame them for the lacklusterΒ  / do nothing / boredom performance of the RLC tenants. This may be the new normal.Β Β 

Β  Β  Β Β 

Today is a good day to be in the forum , how much I miss such good and nice counter opinions, developed with reasonable arguments , well done my friend πŸ˜‡

Β 

So , my answer .. First , I am a big fan of Bogdan , criticizing him negative the way the recent famous incident was handled , doesn’t change my opinion about him , he is a decent guy , surrounded all those Β years in Barcelona by girls who ( let’s admit it ) are way more attractive than his wife and before this thing with Aziza , he never ever gave any reason to judge him or question his loyalty , i consider him one of the best tenants ever and this will never change .. but it is time for him to go out in the real world and I will be also explaining this .. But Nelly ? What is it to like from her ? As good friend Omedo said , she’s now unattractive , in the past she was nice to watch , with hobbies , a Β normal life , with respect and love to her husband .. and look at her now , a ghost , skinny and consumed from Β the drinks and whatever substances , she has no friends after so many years in Barcelona and she’s counting for the life she has by still being on cameras when as it seems she can’t do anything normal outside the cameras environment .Β 
Β 

If you notice , B&N have their RLC apartment ( not their own apartment but their employer’s apartment ) decorated and maintained like it is their own , like they possess it when they are just a Couple On Vacation with the technical meaning of RLC apartments division .. They hardly ever party with the others , they just do occasionally and in my humble opinion because they feel obliged to show a kind of participation. This is the villas , a place for long term holidays , a place that we as viewers want to watch parties , drinks , sex , unpredictable and crazy situations.. and the villas people who are temporary guests , THEY KNOW they have to behave because the most experienced , longest with RLC and most importantly , the couple that has also other duties with RLC apart being only tenants , a married couple and not two people who are nowadays boyfriend and girlfriend , they are older , they live just next to them… how would you behave if you knew all these details ? Just think how the villas were when it was FREEDOM of everything and how it is since they became tenants there . It is hardly even unpredictability in B7 or when it happens , it needs to be in the rooms of the tenants , hardly ever things happening in the LR for example ( the last was Tim and Kimberly ) , I get the felling personally that the tenants there want to respect their β€œ bosses β€œ in a way .Β 
Β 

And here comes the difference in our thinking , this isn’t because Nelly and Bogdan have asked or RLC has put limits , it works simply subconsciously in the minds of the tenants , it is always the β€œ question” and insecurity of β€œ and what if I do something that they won’t like ? β€œ . Nelly and Bogdan NEVER EVER would instruct , advise or suggest to any of the tenants to do things BUT maybe ( a simple speculation ) the non good relationships amongst them and the rest of apartments has to do because they are tenants . You can clearly see that it is just the B5 people ( couples ) visiting more often the villas while hardly ever we will see the rest of the girls of the apartments visit Β B4 and B7 .. can it be that they know that the β€œ bosses β€œ live there and they don’t want to get any issues ? Can it be that the lifestyle they have they would have liked many times to come and enjoy in the villas ( look - and it so weird - how many times the villa tenants will go downtown to party in the apartments of B5 for example , lots of events in B2 also , when was Nelly and Bogdan participating or visiting any of their colleagues ? ) but knowing that it isn’t exceptional freedom there they prefer staying away ?Β 

My conclusion of not wanting ( personally ) Β anymore to have N&B on my devices , it is that they have nothing to offer anymore as tenants . They live as a couple in a sharing villa , if people like yourself or others who still enjoy watching them , let RLC give them a free apartment ( like the one where Carla and Yanai is ) and have them live their RLC concept there .. but , how stupid would be to abandon the luxury they have ? They are a couple , let them have their own place and let the villa be with single girls and boys .. and then we can see if we also get different behaviors than what we saw from Kimberly , the two tourists before her ( Kassandra and Ailey ) , the two other disastrous before them Karen and Oks .. is it a coincidence than NONE OF THE GIRLS have been a great tenant ? Can it be that N&B presence prevents them from being as they wish ? I am just stating facts which can of course be a massive coincidence ..Β 

Β 

In my humble opinion , the on cameras presence of two RLC employees who are more than tenants ( they have other duties as we know ) prevents a lot from the majority of the tenants .. and again , not because they have asked it but the tenants out of respect and β€œ fear β€œ don’t want to create mess .Β 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

viewers want to watch parties , drinks , sex , unpredictable and crazy situations..

No offense DD, not personal, keep up your things, but to me

that's a fantasy in the sense, that this is in no way "normal" people.

They are not only sex workers, their entire mindset is formed by that.

You might call everything here fake, but it's just people at work.

Some are clearly better at it than others.

Taylor was a good example of an amateur, who had zero clue on

what was going on inside the heads of these reality "stars".

Some viewers and some on this thread are unable so understand

the business, and buy into the dreams, they are selling.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

No offense DD, not personal, keep up your things, but to me

that's a fantasy in the sense, that this is in no way "normal" people.

They are not only sex workers, their entire mindset is formed by that.

You might call everything here fake, but it's just people at work.

Some are clearly better at it than others.

Taylor was a good example of an amateur, who had zero clue on

what was going on inside the heads of these reality "stars".

Some viewers and some on this thread are unable so understand

the business, and buy into the dreams, they are selling.

I think if I lose in my mind the way I have assigned this site on my daily life routine , it will then be the day that I will be canceling my subscription . For me , it is all about normal people who - for their own reasons - have chosen this . As long as they keep me entertained - that is allowing me to watch how they behave in their daily life with others and how they live their routine - , I am totally fine . As we know , everyone has his / her own reasons watching RLC , as long as everyone’s pleased for his / her own reasons , then I think that RLC will last long as it manages to please a large amount of viewers .Β 

• Like 1

2 ore fa, ddhm ha scritto:

Oggi Γ¨ un buon giorno per essere nel forum, quanto mi mancano contro opinioni cosΓ¬ buone e simpatiche, sviluppate con argomentazioni ragionevoli, ben fatto amico mioπŸ˜‡

Β 

Quindi , la mia risposta .. In primo luogo , sono un grande fan di Bogdan , criticarlo negativamente per il modo in cui Γ¨ stato gestito il recente famoso incidente , non cambia la mia opinione su di lui , Γ¨ un bravo ragazzo , circondato per tutti quegli anni a Barcellona da ragazze che (ammettiamolo) sono molto piΓΉ attraenti di sua moglie e prima di questa cosa con Aziza, non ha mai dato alcun motivo per giudicarlo o mettere in dubbio la sua lealtΓ , lo considero uno dei migliori inquilini di sempre e questo non cambierΓ  mai. .ma Γ¨ ora che esca nel mondo reale e vi spiegherΓ² anche questo .. Ma Nelly ? Cosa ti piace da lei?Come ha detto il buon amico Omedo , ora Γ¨ poco attraente , in passato era bello vedere , con gli hobby , una vita normale , con rispetto e amore per suo marito .. e guardala adesso , un fantasma ,Β 
Β 

Se noti, i B&N hanno il loro appartamento RLC (non il loro appartamento ma l'appartamento del loro datore di lavoro) decorato e mantenuto come se fosse il loro, come se lo possedessero quando sono solo una coppia in vacanza con il significato tecnico della divisione appartamenti RLC. Non fanno quasi mai festa con gli altri, lo fanno solo occasionalmente ea mio modesto parere perchΓ© si sentono in dovere di mostrare una sorta di partecipazione.Queste sono le ville, un luogo per vacanze a lungo termine, un luogo in cui noi spettatori vogliamo guardare feste, drink, sesso, situazioni imprevedibili e folli .. e le persone delle ville che sono ospiti temporanei, SANNO che devono comportarsi bene perchΓ© il i piΓΉ esperti, i piΓΉ longevi con RLC e, soprattutto, la coppia che ha anche altri compiti con RLC oltre ad essere solo inquilini, una coppia sposata e non due persone che oggi sono fidanzato e fidanzata, sono piΓΉ grandi, vivono proprio accanto a loro… come ti comporteresti se sapessi tutti questi dettagli? Basti pensare a com'erano le ville quando c'era LIBERTΓ€ di tutto e com'Γ¨ da quando lΓ¬ sono diventati inquilini. Non c'Γ¨ nemmeno imprevedibilitΓ  in B7 o quando accade , deve essere nelle stanze degli inquilini , ad esempio non succedono quasi mai cose in LR ( l' ultimo Γ¨ stato Tim e Kimberly ) , personalmente ho l' impressione che gli inquilini lΓ¬ vogliono rispettare i loro "capi" in un certo senso.Β 
Β 

E qui arriva la differenza nel nostro modo di pensare, questo non Γ¨ perchΓ© Nelly e Bogdan hanno chiesto o RLC ha posto dei limiti, funziona semplicemente inconsciamente nella mente degli inquilini, Γ¨ sempre la "domanda" e l'insicurezza di "e se Faccio qualcosa che non gli piacerΓ ? β€œ . Nelly e Bogdan MAI MAI istruirebbero, consiglierebbero o suggerirebbero a nessuno degli inquilini di fare cose MA forse (una semplice speculazione) i rapporti non buoni tra loro e il resto degli appartamenti devono fare perchΓ© sono inquilini. Si vede chiaramente che sono solo le persone B5 (coppie) a visitare piΓΉ spesso le ville mentre quasi mai vedremo il resto delle ragazze degli appartamenti visitare B4 e B7.. puΓ² essere che sappiano che i "capi" vivono lΓ¬ e non vogliono avere problemi? PuΓ² essere che lo stile di vita che hanno gli sarebbe piaciuto molte volte venire a divertirsi nelle ville (guarda - ed Γ¨ cosΓ¬ strano - quante volte gli inquilini delle ville andranno in centro a festeggiare negli appartamenti del B5 per esempio, un sacco di eventi anche in B2 , quando Nelly e Bogdan hanno partecipato o fatto visita a qualcuno dei loro colleghi ? ) ma sapendo che lΓ¬ non c'Γ¨ libertΓ  eccezionale preferiscono starne alla larga ? quando Nelly e Bogdan hanno partecipato o visitato qualcuno dei loro colleghi? ) ma sapendo che lΓ¬ non c'Γ¨ libertΓ  eccezionale preferiscono starne alla larga ? quando Nelly e Bogdan hanno partecipato o visitato qualcuno dei loro colleghi? ) ma sapendo che lΓ¬ non c'Γ¨ libertΓ  eccezionale preferiscono starne alla larga ?Β 

La mia conclusione di non voler (personalmente) più avere N&B sui miei dispositivi, è che non hanno più nulla da offrire come inquilini. Vivono in coppia in una villa in condivisione, se persone come te o altri che ancora si divertono a guardarli, lascia che RLC dia loro un appartamento gratis (come quello in cui si trovano Carla e Yanai) e fagli vivere lì il loro concept RLC. Ma, quanto sarebbe stupido abbandonare il lusso che hanno?Sono una coppia , lascia che abbiano una casa tutta loro e lascia che la villa sia con ragazze e single .. e poi possiamo vedere se abbiamo anche comportamenti diversi da quello che abbiamo visto da Kimberly , le due turiste prima di lei ( Kassandra e Ailey ), le altre due disastrose prima di loro Karen e Oks .. è un caso che NESSUNA DELLE RAGAZZE sia stata una grande inquilina ? Può essere che N& B la presenza impedisce loro di essere desiderati? Sto solo affermando fatti che possono ovviamente essere una massiccia coincidenza.. 

Β 

A mio modesto parere , la presenza in camera di due dipendenti RLC che sono piΓΉ che inquilini ( hanno altre mansioni come sappiamo ) impedisce molto alla maggioranza degli inquilini ..e ripeto , non perchΓ© lo abbiano chiesto loro ma gli inquilini per rispetto e β€œpaura ” non voglio creare disordine.Β 

A nessun vero voyeur piace guardare gente che balla, che si ubriaca, che si droga o che si scopa chiunque gli capita davanti, per vedere questo puoi uscire, andare in un locale, metterti seduto, prenderti da bere e guardare le persone fare tutto cio’. Il voyeur e’ un’altra cosa.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

A nessun vero voyeur piace guardare gente che balla, che si ubriaca, che si droga o che si scopa chiunque gli capita davanti, per vedere questo puoi uscire, andare in un locale, metterti seduto, prenderti da bere e guardare le persone fare tutto cio’. Il voyeur e’ un’altra cosa.

Your opinion and I have mine .Β