B4 - General Topic 2023 #24 (April)

1 hour ago, maxi said:

Britney I will miss you. Best for your. I hope you come back. I will be waiting.

Britney's stay was more of a disappointment. From time to time you could see that she had potential, but unfortunately she adopted the behavioural patterns of the do nothing girls for the most part. 

That is one of the reasons why I would prefer RLC to throw out do nothings faster. Britney in combination with the right girls could certainly have been exciting. But the way it went down, I think it's good when she's finally gone. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Bogdan in B4 too - shaved on his head

And I thought that this was a “ woman’s privilege “ 😂🤣😂🤣 ( usually when big changes happen , women change their hairstyle , clear indications ) .. and now Bogdan . 

37 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Britney's stay was more of a disappointment. From time to time you could see that she had potential, but unfortunately she adopted the behavioural patterns of the do nothing girls for the most part. 

That is one of the reasons why I would prefer RLC to throw out do nothings faster. Britney in combination with the right girls could certainly have been exciting. But the way it went down, I think it's good when she's finally gone. 

Its your opinion and i do not agree. I ve liked her behaviour during her stay.

• Upvote 5