B4 - General Topic 2023 #24 (April)

It really seems that RLC this time is taking things very seriously , I can’t remember the last time they updated the β€œ status β€œ so fast .. With that being said , my speculation is that either they hit rock bottom ( perhaps the least active subscribers in their history of being a β€œ live β€œ - real time - online site ) and they want to make a BIG STATEMENT that β€œ Hey , we are watching and you are right and we will try to change β€œ or …. NEW MANAGEMENT watching , totally pissed off with the β€œ product β€œ , they gave notice for changes , things didn’t work and instantly the deadline of β€œ do or be eliminated β€œ came today and this is what happened .. The only questions for this speculation is why to send off Karina and Lavika , but for them , Lavika might be due to time spent ( almost a year ) and Karina due to asking for a release .. other than that , it all makes sense , even Kimberly , she wasn’t happy , her presence was mostly toxic watching ( regarding the relationship with the rest of her roomates and colleagues except B1 - who what a surprise , they got eliminated also , she might have asked for her release also since they are going - ) rather than trying to make small and tiny steps to approach the other participants ..Β 

Β 

Personally , I take it as a triumphant day as the β€œ bad β€œ tenants have been removed and the really good ones that said goodbye , we have been more than privileged watching them but they deserve whatever they have asked and it’s good that RLC heard them . New era , post Covid , very crucial with RLC choices for the girls on cameras , if they don’t succeed , they will face difficult times .. let’s see .. I believe they will be great .Β 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The only scary thing is Zhanna’s name still active πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈπŸ˜±πŸ˜³πŸ«£

It was discussed in B1 topic. Since there isn't a Guest's Apartment they a name on it and they chose the master bedroom's name to stay. All the apartment is cleaned.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, switch said:

and linda/tibor will leave probably soon also so yes this is a big clean since very long time on the site

Linda and Tibor are very boring lately there guests have grinded to a halt even their sex have stopped so it's time they went.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

It was discussed in B1 topic. Since there isn't a Guest's Apartment they a name on it and they chose the master bedroom's name to stay. All the apartment is cleaned.

Apologies as I haven’t read the updated posts there , thanks for the notice .Β 

Let’s hope that all this β€œ cleaning β€œ and whatever more comes , it will make the rest of them β€œ fear a bit β€œ and not consider their position safe and they will try to become more active and pleasant for the viewers .. to be quite fair , EVERYONE WHO HAS REMAINED , ( apart from Lara , Aziza , Nelly and Bogdan in my opinion ) are rightfully there - B5 obviously included - . It might be a last β€œ bell ringing β€œ - again apart from Nelly and Bogdan who are the permanents and TLc should give them one apartment of their own and then whatever and whoever wants to watch , feel free , that if things don’t chase , prepare for your release as well … IT IS ENOUGH I think for RLC doing whatever its employees want and not putting the rules kind of β€œ hey , you have a job here , either enjoy your participation and the benefits you enjoy or we can reconsider your contracts β€œ … It is again tictoc time , let’s see what’s happening .Β 

13 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Linda and Tibor are very boring lately there guests have grinded to a halt even their sex have stopped so it's time they went.

this is what happen when you keep too much time the same tenants online, this is important to have regular turnover in my opinion

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hoffen wir, dass all dieses β€žReinigenβ€œ und was auch immer noch kommt, es den Rest von ihnen β€žein bisschen fΓΌrchtenβ€œ lΓ€sst und ihre Position nicht als sicher betrachtet, und sie werden versuchen, aktiver und angenehmer fΓΌr die Zuschauer zu werden ... um ganz fair zu sein , ALLE , DIE BLEIBEN , ( außer Lara , Aziza , Nelly und Bogdan meiner Meinung nach ) sind zu Recht dabei -- B5 natΓΌrlich eingeschlossen -- . Es kΓΆnnte ein letztes " GlockenlΓ€uten " sein - wieder abgesehen von Nelly und Bogdan, die die DauergΓ€ste sind, und TLc sollte ihnen eine eigene Wohnung geben, und dann, was auch immer und wer zusehen mΓΆchte, fΓΌhlt sich frei, dass, wenn die Dinge nicht jagen, Bereiten Sie sich auch auf Ihre Freilassung vor … ES REICHT AUS Ich denke, dass RLC tut, was seine Mitarbeiter wollen, und nicht die Regeln aufstellt, wie β€žHey, Sie haben hier einen Job,Β 

Ich glaube daß RLC mit diesem harten Cut ein großes Kostensenkungsprogramm eingeleitet hat. Denn ich kann nicht glauben daß so viele Akteurinnen und Akteure in kurzer Zeit ersetzt werden kânnen, schon gar nicht wenn man auch wieder eine bessere " QualitÀt " der Teilnehmer und Teilnehmerinnen am RLC-Projekt erreichen will. Man kennt das ja auch aus anderen Wirtschaftszweigen : das GeschÀftsfeld wird verkleinert und gleichzeitig werden Maßnahmen für eine bessere Performance eingeleitet. Wir kânnen nur hoffen das RLC schnell wieder in die Spur zurückfindet. Ansonsten muß das Projekt in der jetzigen Form beendet werden