B4 - General Topic 2023 #24 (April)

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

If Grisha goes too , I really get the feeling that RLC is definitely shaking things up and says to all of them “ what the fuck is this ? “ and they are going back to a “ model “ of nice and pure entertainment and for sure respecting the viewers .. no matter who joins .. for me it is clearly a “ disappointment response from RLC “ of what’s been happening in Barcelona since they decided to bring online one more “ flag “ apartment .. Of course , it is clear that they aren’t “ fighting “ the root of the problem , that is the “ ongoing “ on cameras existence of Nelly and Bogdan .. again , fingers crossed for a “ reboot “ .

you got that right ddhm!

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

I believe that with this hard cut, RLC initiated a major cost-cutting program. Because I can't believe that so many actors can be replaced in a short time, especially not if you want to achieve a better "quality" of the participants in the RLC project. You know that from other branches of the economy: the business area is being reduced and at the same time measures are being taken to improve performance. We can only hope that the RLC will quickly find its way back on track. Otherwise, the project must be terminated in its current form

ever since the barcelona apartments started popping up rlc has been about quantity, not quality.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Daleys said:

Linda and Tibor are very boring lately there guests have grinded to a halt even their sex have stopped so it's time they went.

3 hours ago, Daleys said:

Linda and Tibor are very boring lately there guests have grinded to a halt even their sex have stopped so it's time they went.

Nelly and Bogdan should follow their example !  They are so boring ! Plus Nelly isn't so pretty... 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

If Grisha goes too , I really get the feeling that RLC is definitely shaking things up and says to all of them “ what the fuck is this ? “ and they are going back to a “ model “ of nice and pure entertainment and for sure respecting the viewers .. no matter who joins .. for me it is clearly a “ disappointment response from RLC “ of what’s been happening in Barcelona since they decided to bring online one more “ flag “ apartment .. Of course , it is clear that they aren’t “ fighting “ the root of the problem , that is the “ ongoing “ on cameras existence of Nelly and Bogdan .. again , fingers crossed for a “ reboot “ .

Please explain the problem. Provide examples of N+B interference in the activities of the Barcelona tenants. What negative effect did N+B have on the girls of RLC? Did Nelly instruct Serafima, Yana, and Zhanna to stay out all night and leave B1 empty? Did Tani and Alsu consult N+B prior to staying away from the villa's for many nights? Did Kimberly get text messages from N+B to drink a lot and become obnoxious? Did N+B control the behavior of the "do nothing" group of tenants? Did N+B hand out instructions saying ....  lay around in bed with a phone in front of your face?

Everything that has happened in the last year, the activities of B1, B2, B4, B5, B6, and B7 would have happened with or without N+B.

You don't like Nelly+Bogdan, that is clear, but don't blame them for the lackluster  / do nothing / boredom performance of the RLC tenants. This may be the new normal.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Nelly and Bogdan should follow their example !  They are so boring ! Plus Nelly isn't so pretty... 

Oh, Nelly not so pretty,  I disagree with you there .... I think Nelly is OK.

I have my dislikes too ..... tattoos. It is so disappointing to see a pretty girl with a big tattoo. I like Tani, the arm tattoo, no. Karol is very attractive, the leg tattoo, not so much. Anya is cute, the big cat tattoo on her back, no. 

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, Wölfchen said:

I come to 6 girls today! who should the 8 be!

I counted with Karina too 🙂

Lavika #1 15.05.2022 11.04.2023 B2 332
Serafima #3 07.12.2022 11.04.2023 B1 126
Kimberly #1 20.12.2022 11.04.2023 B7 113
Alsu #1 19.01.2023 11.04.2023 B4 83
Britney #1 06.02.2023 11.04.2023 B4 65
Zhanna #1 09.02.2023 11.04.2023 B1 62
Yana #2 08.03.2023 11.04.2023 B1 35

4 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Nelly have great body, problem is she don`t put makeup and walk in rags, but to tell nelly is ugly it is bullshit

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Please explain the problem. Provide examples of N+B interference in the activities of the Barcelona tenants. What negative effect did N+B have on the girls of RLC? Did Nelly instruct Serafima, Yana, and Zhanna to stay out all night and leave B1 empty? Did Tani and Alsu consult N+B prior to staying away from the villa's for many nights? Did Kimberly get text messages from N+B to drink a lot and become obnoxious? Did N+B control the behavior of the "do nothing" group of tenants? Did N+B hand out instructions saying ....  lay around in bed with a phone in front of your face?

Everything that has happened in the last year, the activities of B1, B2, B4, B5, B6, and B7 would have happened with or without N+B.

You don't like Nelly+Bogdan, that is clear, but don't blame them for the lackluster  / do nothing / boredom performance of the RLC tenants. This may be the new normal.  

There are few haters that write retard accusation of N+B, you can`t change that, best to ignore

• Upvote 1