B1 - General Topic 2023 #7 (April)

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Shantal is not very sensual or sexual that is for sure... definitely going to be seductive.... The other two girls have already given the voyeurs much more reason to watch them than she has since she came to the project.

So I must ask why is she in the premium bedroom and the two that give us something to watch get the shitty rooms ???

the cameras placement in the mariam bed are not bad at all, all my eyes  will be on Mariam now

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Shantal is not very sensual or sexual that is for sure... definitely going to be seductive.... The other two girls have already given the voyeurs much more reason to watch them than she has since she came to the project.

So I must ask why is she in the premium bedroom and the two that give us something to watch get the shitty rooms ???

Shantal SUCKS as far as I am concerned, just another bad choice for RLC....

I guess is because she was the first to arrive.

11 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Time for a tent bate. :confused:

She's still real modest but she's got to be getting horny... If she needs to bate I promise we won't watch...

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Shantal SUCKS as far as I am concerned, just another bad choice for RLC....

boooooooooooooooo

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

TWO THUMBS DOWN for hiding from the cameras.... Why do you even join a project like this if you are going to hide from the cameras!!!!!

th?id=OIP.M8BNX3biLccpwo6Oced6JgHaE0&pid=Api&P=0th?id=OIP.IGLS5VMq76kiFCIos7U3BAHaFc&pid=Api&P=0th?id=OIP.3SHIGLcW_aW8wnTwjpklYQHaFe&pid=Api&P=0

Haha...more RLC bullshit...and they gave her the big room.  lolololol

3 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

@Noldus don't most girls who aren't straight cam girls start with tents.  I get what everyone is saying but she hasn't been there a week.

the forum members are giving her hell and it's unfair to her.  i like shantal more than any other girl in the project and yes it's disappointing she's starting out this way but to be fair, i've seen many girls that have joined rlc over the years that have done the same thing and they eventually got better.  like someone has said on here before, rlc is not a sprint, it's a marathon.

• Upvote 3