B1 - General Topic 2023 #7 (April)

il y a 2 minutes, philo a dit :

Eh bien j'ai appris quelque chose d'intéressant : si vous avez regardé la caméra 1-5 un peu après minuit, nous voyons que Shantal aime jouer avec les mamelons de Wendy et lui serrer les fesses. 

Mais Shental, c'est la bite de Dylan qu'elle veut et comme lui veut aussi, on sait où cela finira 

3 hours ago, philo said:

WellI did learn something interesting: If you watched camera 1-5 a little after midnight, We see that Shantal loves to play with Wendy's nipples and squeezing her ass cheeks. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

At B4 (cams 1-5 & 1-6, the old sofa). She stayed there after the party. But her sleeping spot looks empty now, and can't find her at B4. Maybe she's on the way home?

B4 & B7 are way outside the center of Barcelona, while B1 is in the center if I'm not mistaken. It probably takes considerable time to get from one to the other. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Did someone see her leave? When?

43 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

At B4 (cams 1-5 & 1-6, the old sofa). She stayed there after the party. But her sleeping spot looks empty now, and can't find her at B4. Maybe she's on the way home?

B4 & B7 are way outside the center of Barcelona, while B1 is in the center if I'm not mistaken. It probably takes considerable time to get from one to the other. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Did someone see her leave? When?

Yeh, about 40 minute drive from B4/B7 to B1

• Thanks 1

il y a 4 minutes, Pete1960 a dit :

Yeh, about 40 minute drive from B4/B7 to B1

She's been away for more than an hour now, at least (when I started watching). Maybe a lot longer.

Perhaps she's taking public transport and that's why it takes longer... Or she has other plans for the day and won't be home in the next few hours at least...

Just now, Epikouros said:

She's been away for more than an hour now, at least (when I started watching). Maybe a lot longer.

Perhaps she's taking public transport and that's why it takes longer... Or she has other plans for the day and won't be home in the next few hours at least...

Public transport would be longer, she could have also gone shopping on the way back