B1 - General Topic 2023 #7 (April)

5 hours ago, Epikouros said:

Mariam a lot less shy while showering this morning. 

Now if only Shantal let go of her hang-ups...

And I wish she would stop taking showers in the dark and turn the light on.

Shantal is at a party at the Villa now. I was wrong when I though that she might not be a stripper. She has the outfit and is wearing it tonight. I have dated a stripper and know that their biggest financial investment is in their shoes. (Those things are very fucking expensive and I can't see anyone buying them who was not in the industry.) Seeing her interacting with others for the first time will provide more insight into her personality and maybe what we can expect going forward.

• Upvote 1

I know that Shantal is being criticized because of her "modesty". What we don't know yet is whether her modestly is natural or whether it is a part of her "game". One of the hottest women I have ever known looked like a librarian. I treated her that way for three months until I had her in bed. Boy, was I mistaken. LOL 
"

• Upvote 1

What it tells me is that there is a highly likely that if she hooks up with the right person at the party, that she could get fucked tonight. There is an old saying that "wine is divine but liquor is quicker".

• Haha 1

So far, Shantal seems to be interacting well with both Gloria and Dylan. She seems to have no interest at all in Anthony. So if anything develops into a friendship with either Gloria or Dylan, it means that they will both probably fuck her. (This is not a prediction, just a preliminary assessment based upon body language only) LOL

Shantal is having an extended (several minutes) long conversation now with Ashley. Ashley is doing almost all of the speaking into Shatals' ear. Shantal is smiling and taking an occasional drink of alcohol. Their faces are so close is looks like they (Ashley, Gloria and Dylan) may have decided to recruit her and Ashley is delivering the closing argument. This could get interesting.