B1 - General Topic 2023 #7 (April)

Il y a 4 heures, Epikouros a dit :

Au B4 (cams 1-5 & 1-6, le vieux canapé). Elle y est restée après la fête. Mais son endroit pour dormir semble vide maintenant et ne peut pas la trouver au B4. Peut-être est-elle sur le chemin du retour ?

B4 et B7 sont bien en dehors du centre de Barcelone, tandis que B1 est au centre si je ne me trompe pas. Il faut probablement beaucoup de temps pour aller de l'un à l'autre. S'il vous plaît quelqu'un me corrige si je me trompe.

Quelqu'un l'a-t-il vue partir ? Quand?

Départ de B4 ce matin par escalier exterieur et arrivée bien plus que les 40 minutes pour faire le trajet

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 2

à l’instant, isidore57 a dit :

Départ de B4 ce matin par escalier extérieur et arrivée bien plus que les 40 minutes pour faire le trajet

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Regardez vos caméras préférées en enregistrement 24h/24

Mais elle a du profiter d'être déjà dehors pour faire autres choses avant de rentrer à l'appartement

Il y a 3 heures, corvette84 a dit :

Looks like B1 is full of do nothings again. :sad:

Except there is at least one that is a lot more good looking (Shantal), and Severina & Mariam (though not stunning) are also better looking than Serafima & Zhanna in my opinion. I wouldn't have watched the latter anyway even if they weren't do nothings. Just not my type.

Which makes Shantal's sometimes teasing, but, when it really matters, prudish behavior all the more frustrating. She still gets credit for her being new & it being her first week (& not to forget: her gorgeousness!), but she shouldn't keep up with this charade for too long, as I'm already starting to lose interest. And I guess I'm not alone in this: even under her blanket, she was among the top cams a few days ago, but not anymore now.

What is the timeframe that usually decides whether a new girl is going to be a worthy tenant or not? In which she loses her initial inhibitions? Two weeks or so?

That means if there is no improvement in about ten days from now, I'm afraid there'll be no further progress (how I hope to be wrong!...) and she's probably not cut out for this project, even though she looks gorgeous...

• Upvote 1

il y a 23 minutes, switch a dit :

she will continue if RLC continue to stay quiet

Maybe in the beginning RLC stays quiet at first with new girls, to give them the time to adjust psychologically to the cams. Otherwise they risk a promising girl leaving immediately if she feels pressurised, while later she might get comfortable with the cams anyway, just in her own tempo.

But if things continue like this after the "adjusting period" (2 weeks or so?), hopefully they will have a word with her.

48 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Maybe in the beginning RLC stays quiet at first with new girls, to give them the time to adjust psychologically to the cams. Otherwise they risk a promising girl leaving immediately if she feels pressurised, while later she might get comfortable with the cams anyway, just in her own tempo.

But if things continue like this after the "adjusting period" (2 weeks or so?), hopefully they will have a word with her.

I don't know what is the period contract they have with rlc when they join the project, maybe month by month we will see but for the moment i am not wasting more time with her

and my suscription will finish in a week and I have not planned to renew for the moment so she can do what she want 😄