B1 - General Topic 2023 #7 (April)

So let us all be clear on what is happening here: When Kristy, an RLC pioneer came back to Barcelona, after being in B1 and later having her own co-apartment in Russia, In Russia, we saw everything that she had to show. However, when she came back to Barcelona, it was weeks before she came out from under the covers while bating. No one was calling for her to stop it more than me. However, she took her own time! I decided to stop watching her until she did more, and that's how it turned out. The withholding of my clicks on her room had no effect what-so-ever i'm sure, on when she decided to come out. It gave me the satisfaction, however, of not supporting behavior that I did not appreciate. (Although my subscription was still supporting her employment). So here is my suggestion about Shantel...If she is not meeting your expectations, stop clicking on her room. It's as simple as that.  

I was once addicted to this shit...not only did I watch women bate under the covers and strained my eyes to watch a dimly lit scene...I have even stayed up all night watching some of my favorites while they slept. Kamila and Leora are two that come to mind.  When I started to regain my senses, I have tried to stop doing stupid shit. I'm not where I want to be but I'm much improved from where I once was. LOL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 57 minutes, keeper31 a dit :

Shantal est actuellement nue sur le lit avec les jambes écartées. Les choses deviennent plus faciles pour elle.

Bravo c'est un début que je trouve prometteur

Quel abricot , il est beau comme celui d'Ulyana et celui de Linda 

• Like 1

Un petit message à Shantal :

Nous sommes quelque uns à souhaiter faire partie de ton fan club, moi tout au moins et je suis sur pour d'autres .

Continue à être toujours désirable et à nous faire partager tes envies, 

On te suit et on t'apprécie,

Bonne et douce nuit chère Shantal 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2