​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #1

Noldus

In general , there are no replays from this apartment , I don’t think that these two girls haven’t been providing even a tiny moment that wouldn’t make it to the replays , I believe that there must be something wrong with the replays of the cameras of this apartment , let’s see if it goes UM during the day or if this happens today also which will most probably prove that something isn’t working . 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

In general , there are no replays from this apartment , I don’t think that these two girls haven’t been providing even a tiny moment that wouldn’t make it to the replays , I believe that there must be something wrong with the replays of the cameras of this apartment , let’s see if it goes UM during the day or if this happens today also which will most probably prove that something isn’t working . 

I haven’t seen anything yet that would  justify a replay very dull and boring apartment 

16 minutes ago, fisherman said:

I haven’t seen anything yet that would  justify a replay very dull and boring apartment 

There isn't much what they can do. On Friday night they had dinner with Harley's BF and his friend, this is the best that they can do apart from sex of course. 

17 hours ago, ddhm said:

As was said ..😋😋😋😋 Never ever underestimate the TOP WOMAN across RLC … Because Ulyana the Girl is no more , now we have Ulyana the Woman ..Sit back , relax and simply enjoy what this woman can provide when it is about seducing , teasing , performing … RLC’s future has returned 😋😋😋😈😈😈😈😈

Oh! She's no longer a general?? 🤣

• Haha 1