​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #1

Noldus

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think that this is the second major chance / opportunity that RLC gives to Ulyana ( mostly ) and Harley ( she was a newcomer ) in Barcelona , this shows that they really count on them , their popularity was always at the maximum and unfortunately the luck wasn’t by their side with whatever was happening … for me , Harley also gets the chance because she was treated like shit from the RLC management and perhaps they gave her the chance as a kind of “ apologies “ on the way we treated you ( the girl was the least responsible and she paid the major price ) . 

Ulyana - will always say it - has always been the girl that RLC could invest for the next 10 years but it is like a curse , 1st the closing of the Russian apartments when she was at her best period , then the first tenant transferred from Russia in Prague so as RLC gives the chance to the audience not to lose her and then Barcelona which was unfortunately the least successful and much problematic stay .. nevertheless , she still gave us some unforgettable moments , highlight was her solo at the penthouse’s bathroom , that was a classic . As per Harley , endless potential , I named her X-Factor because for me she remains an endless mystery . A strange boyfriend / sex partner with who she seemed ok till she one day introduced us to this one who at the moment , it all looks weird . 

As a conclusion , only 72 hours and the girls brought outsiders ( even the one being the X ( ? ) boyfriend of Harley ) , they both look much more beautiful than their previous stay , less kilos , more body caring and I think that the best is yet to come with them .. We should be ready when Ulyana decides to start enjoying , she already plays with the cameras with some deadly staring , this woman is simply MUST SEE . 

Ulyana is the girl that most people notice. She is extremely beautyful, she does all the sexy shows and gives the best views. But in my opinion, Ulyana alone can quickly become a monotoneus Leora-type tenant. She needs someone to balance that out, who are more unpredictable, and can be the "crazy-factor". In this group it was often Olivia who filled that role, but Harley can also do a great job, because she was this factor when she lived with Fiora. 

On 4/14/2023 at 7:38 AM, Moosecini said:

She does look REALLY good though!  At least they're not a hack job that look like a pair of bean bags.  Given her overall body size, I'd say they're nicely proportioned.

but now unfortunately boring, generic ...she had the sexiest little cute tits unlike anyone else.  

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Hi Frank. What happened to your other account?

I need this one to be more fucking negative ....one full time negative , ignorant account was not enough .

I felt people were ignoring my Zabba account already 

and I'm not Frank but thanks for the compliment   lmao

1 minute ago, NotHarley said:

I need this one to be more fucking negative ....one full time negative , ignorant account was not enough .

I felt people were ignoring my Zabba account already 

and I'm not Frank but thanks for the compliment   lmao

More negative? LoL

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Uly brought so many clothes that I believe that she really moved to Barcelona. This isn't a short stay.

They are listed as 'roommates', which means it's a long term apartment.

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

They are listed as 'roommates', which means it's a long term apartment.

They were also roommates  in B1 when they arrived in Barcelona.
ut it didn't last long... Let's hope there won't be complaints from the neighbors about them here. 🙂

13 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They were also roommates  in B1 when they arrived in Barcelona.
ut it didn't last long... Let's hope there won't be complaints from the neighbors about them here. 🙂

They don't have a track record for long extended stays.

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They don't have a track record for long extended stays.

Regrettably.. But I think it will be quieter now, without Olivia, who was probably the one who organized the parties

• Upvote 2