​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, tatakos said:

Weird that Ulyana nor Harley's today and yesterday bates are not in replays.

I think it was mostly their pleasure and then a cameras show , it didn’t last much , I think both girls have lack of sex and they have been driven to act out of personal horny feelings.. of course they both played with the cameras but it felt for me that it was mostly for themselves .. The non replays not even at the whole replay section it is also very weird as they occupied the cameras totally during their performances .. to be honest , the last days had also top cameras during their evenings / late nights in the kitchen and they also didn’t have replays , it might be something wrong then with the RLC software in this apartment ? We will see .

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

As was said ..😋😋😋😋 Never ever underestimate the TOP WOMAN across RLC … Because Ulyana the Girl is no more , now we have Ulyana the Woman ..Sit back , relax and simply enjoy what this woman can provide when it is about seducing , teasing , performing … RLC’s future has returned 😋😋😋😈😈😈😈😈

Relax guy......That's funny. :biggrin:

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, tatakos said:

Weird that Ulyana nor Harley's today and yesterday bates are not in replays.

Ah, so i'm not the only one. It seemed strange to me that Ulyana was not present in the replays. The other time she masturbated Harley was also not among the most popular replays.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Relax guy......That's funny. :biggrin:

I prefer expressing my excitement or anger / frustration the way it comes as in reality and not pretending or controlling myself .. what Greek and in an extension southern mentality person would I be if I would be thinking how I would be posting something that would excite my instincts rather than saying a simple “ that was great “ .. I leave this to others . 

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Because they would rather put the bullshit from B7 up on replay instead. 

Whatever is happening at B7 , it is an absolute reward for these 3 people who established dominance on cameras since they arrived.. they achieved it by doing one simple thing , NOT CARING AT ALL what people would post /think/judge/criticize them ( either positive or negative ) here .. They do as pleased wild and crazy , subscribers like it .. it has been enough with the attitude of trying to figure out “ what am I supposed to do here “ or some of them having signed with RLC to open their legs , masturbate , get the monthly money and go home whenever their time is up .