​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #1

Noldus

11 hours ago, Noldus said:

They were also roommates  in B1 when they arrived in Barcelona.
ut it didn't last long... Let's hope there won't be complaints from the neighbors about them here. 🙂

Uly was first a couple with her ex Marat, and her apt. shut as a consequence of the shutdown of the russian apts. Later on they were a couple on vacation, and they split up after they left Prague. The difference between this last stay in RLC/ Barcelona and now is that they were always tenants on vacation whereas now they are officially roommates, which leads us to say that this is a more permanent apartment/ stay. And I assume by her history on RLC, and now by this move, that she always wanted to come back as a more permanent tenant. And let's not forget how mistreated Harley was in B6.

And I also hope there are no complaints from neighbours as it has sadly happened in the past with others.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Uly was first a couple with her ex Marat, and her apt. shut as a consequence of the shutdown of the russian apts. Later on they were a couple on vacation, and they split up after they left Prague. The difference between this last stay in RLC/ Barcelona and now is that they were always tenants on vacation whereas now they are officially roommates, which leads us to say that this is a more permanent apartment/ stay. And I assume by her history on RLC, and now by this move, that she always wanted to come back as a more permanent tenant. And I also hope there aren't any complaints from neighbours, as it has happened in the past with others.

Yes I know and as I wrote: When Olivia, Ulyana, Harley and Fiora came to B1, B1 was converted from GOV to roommate's apartment and the plan was for them to study Spanish for at least a year there. But it didn't work out that way..

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yes I know and as I wrote: When Olivia, Ulyana, Harley and Fiora came to B1, B1 was converted from GOV to roommate's apartment and the plan was for them to study Spanish for at least a year there. But it didn't work out that way..

Maybe because B1 was always intended to be more of a GOV apt. since the beginning. But now, after a year break, Uly and Harley got a totally new apt. to live as roommates, and they brought lots of clothes. Let's see how this goes.

11 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Maybe because B1 was always intended to be more of a GOV apt. since the beginning. But now, after a year break, Uly and Harley got a totally new apt. to live as roommates, and they brought lots of clothes. Let's see how this goes.

Yes, it will be exciting to see how long can be there without receiving complaints from neighbours. The two without Olivia are probably calmer.
After all, they have lived in Barcelona and a city not far from since they left RLC last time.

10 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Vielleicht, weil B1 immer eher als GOV-Wohnung gedacht war. Von Anfang an. Aber jetzt, nach einem Jahr Pause, haben Uly und Harley eine komplett neue Wohnung bekommen. als Mitbewohner zu leben, und sie brachten viele Kleider mit. Mal sehen, wie das geht.

Ich hoffe jedenfalls daß die beiden jungen Frauen lange bleiben. Es gibt sicher noch genügend Abonnenten und Abonnentinnen die wissen zu welchen sehr reizvollen Dingen Ulyana und Harley fähig sind wenn die Umstände stimmen.

30 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yes, it will be exciting to see how long can be there without receiving complaints from neighbours. The two without Olivia are probably calmer.
After all, they have lived in Barcelona and a city not far from since they left RLC last time.

Why do you say so? I don't imagine how it would be Harley with Olivia instead.

18 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

I know its early days, but I was expecting more from Ulyana, based on previous visits. Maybe she is treating this more as 'real life' and has mellowed somewhat.

She had a very heated conversation over the phone yesterday and she even cried so I guess that she's in the mood. I agree that also could be that she's more "real life" now.

A friendly suggestion to the good people in this topic , never ever underestimate Ulyana 😉😁 …at the moment , she’s like a “sleeping giant “ , without worries this time and finally a permanent apartment , the time to shine once again will come sooner or later .. And when she starts , they will then be the complains of staged masturbations and fake whatever … 😂🤣😂🤣 Ulyana always knows what she does , as I said , she’s the tenant that has been brought back more than anyone else , this already says the most of her popularity . 

• Upvote 1

As was said ..😋😋😋😋 Never ever underestimate the TOP WOMAN across RLC … Because Ulyana the Girl is no more , now we have Ulyana the Woman ..Sit back , relax and simply enjoy what this woman can provide when it is about seducing , teasing , performing … RLC’s future has returned 😋😋😋😈😈😈😈😈

• Like 1
  • Haha 3