​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #1

Noldus

If I can be so bold as to make a tiny request to Ulyana in case she still reads the forum: if you are going to continue to do masturbation shows, can you please for the love of god try to utilize other cameras? The one facing her bed is great but please do not be like Leora and use one cam for the next 10+ goddamn years. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If I can be so bold as to make a tiny request to Ulyana in case she still reads the forum: if you are going to continue to do masturbation shows, can you please for the love of god try to utilize other cameras? The one facing her bed is great but please do not be like Leora and use one cam for the next 10+ goddamn years. Thank you.

What I enjoyed about Tasha is that she did some rotation between the one facing the bed with the one on the side. On the gave us a great close up on her pussy

Watching Ulyana last night I see she’s not lost any of her charm and is still right up there in the top ranks of all time greats as is Harley but while Harley is in my view a very beautiful woman it amazes me how she allows such dross in the blokes she allows to invade her body. She deserves better!

7 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Wie sie es zu Recht sollte, war sie immer mein Lieblingsmasterbator! leora wer?? Lol

Leora hat ihre beste Zeit schon lange hinter sich. Nach Malias plötzlichem Ausscheiden konnte sie sich nicht weiterentwickeln und etwas Neues und ungewöhnliches entwickeln. Das wurde dann schnell langweilig und uninteressant. Ihr Stern konnte nur so hell strahlen mit einer schwächeren Partnerin die aber selbst auch nicht langweilig war. Wie oft hat Malia die Situation gerettet wenn Leora mal wieder tage-und nächtelang verschwunden war oder wenn sie mal wieder über die stundenlangen Telefongespräche mit Paul vergessen hatte wozu sie eigentlich bei RLC war. Und wie hat sie das Malia gedankt ? Mir bricht es heute noch das Herz. Sie hat dann versucht die Situation mit der erneuten Hereinname von Paul zu retten. Aber ob das gelungen ist sei jedem Abonnenten frei gestellt zu beurteilen. Dazu kommt noch daß auch bei ihr das Alter immer deutlichere Spuren hinterläßt. Manchmal sieht sie schon ziemlich alt aus. Irgendwann wird auch mal das schönste Obst überlagert.

48 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Leora is long past her prime. After Malia's sudden departure, she was unable to evolve and create something new and unusual. It quickly got boring and uninteresting. Her star could only shine so brightly with a weaker partner who wasn't boring herself. How often did Malia save the situation when Leora had disappeared for days and nights or when she had forgotten why she was actually at RLC after the hours of telephone conversations with Paul. And how did she thank Malia for that? It still breaks my heart to this day. She then tried to save the situation by calling Paul back in. But whether that was successful is up to each subscriber to judge. Added to this is the fact that her age is leaving its mark more and more clearly. Sometimes she looks pretty old. At some point even the most beautiful fruit is superimposed.

I'm convinced those nights she went out she was seeing someone sexually! but her cult followers would say otherwise! lol

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's fucking Leora. The fact that she's still even on replay is impressive with how incredibly dull she is.

Or maybe Harley isn't all that great if a naked Leora has almost the same visualizations as a Harley bate...