​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #1

Noldus

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

God Damn it !!!! Cha Ching they got my money for 3 months again.... If they bring in that many new girls and send that many packing and 48 hours time.. And everyone them is a newbie !!!! Brought back two of favs !!!!... No twins and Gina !!!! 

My Hat Is Off to RLC

th?id=OIP.eRotBaUKJ5P8R4JGnvnJ-gHaEI&pid=Api&P=0

I might be wrong, but you will be complaining about familiar issues in a month.  Nothing has changed at the moment except the participants.

• Upvote 3

Frankly i think there is too much hype and i doubt all this popularity that Harley has.  Apart from those times Harley was with her (ex) boyfriend she didn't do all this show that is told, most of the time she was with the other girls. The whole apartment is holding up only thanks to Ulyana and nothing else, for the moment.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Frankly i think there is too much hype and i doubt all this popularity that Harley has.  Apart from those times Harley was with her boyfriend she didn't do all this show that is told, most of the time she was with the other girls. The whole apartment is holding up only thanks to Ulyana and nothing else, for the moment.

This is why I believe Ulyana is the one that will remain and Harley might leave some time in the future.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

This is why I believe Ulyana is the one that will remain and Harley might leave some time in the future.

I think so too, but just look at the apartment. It doesn't seem like the typical apartment for two people on a permanent basis. And the fact that Harley's boyfriend is jealous…suggests that Harley will be away from the apartment most of the time.

Did Ulyana get her boob job in between her previous stay and her current stay? Or earlier?

I remember I liked her boobs (and het whole face & body), but don't remember they were 'fixed'. I remember them more natural looking, though definitely not small. They are still nice, I've seen worse boob jobs, but I think I liked her previous, more natural boobs better.

When exactly did she get her boob job? Or did she have several?