B4 - General Topic 2023 #25 (April)

I think Lilith has a continuing role at RLC, for which she is paid.   IMO, she clearly was in B-4 last evening to spark the party.  This is a role she has done in the past, even becoming a bitch lesbian rapist when needed.  And she is best friends with Nelly,   Even Azuza is chummy with her.

Perhaps, Lilith given her farewell tryst in the dark with Mathilda, can bring about Mathilda's return.

1 minute ago, moules said:

I think Lilith has a continuing role at RLC, for which she is paid.   IMO, she clearly was in B-4 last evening to spark the party.  This is a role she has done in the past, even becoming a bitch lesbian rapist when needed.  And she is best friends with Nelly,   Even Azuza is chummy with her.

Perhaps, Lilith given her farewell tryst in the dark with Mathilda, can bring about Mathilda's return.

Her role is being annoying and always trying to be the center of the attention and this she does for free. 

Some said that she's Nelly's drug dealer, I believe that she's only her drug friend.

Maybe she's also doing all this because she wants to comeback to the project. There was no reason for her to return to B4 last night.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Lilith lacks two things: Looks and intelligence.

Reminds me of what Schwarzenegger called the Alien in Predator.

It isn't nice to women in general to be honest.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Her role is being annoying and always trying to be the center of the attention and this she does for free. 

Some said that she's Nelly's drug dealer, I believe that she's only her drug friend.

Maybe she's also doing all this because she wants to comeback to the project. There was no reason for her to return to B4 last night.

i didn't see lilith return to b4 last night.  was she with zara and dana?

• Upvote 1